Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

#112 - Black - San Carlos, CA [SOLD]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think 189 Ideal miles in Standard mode is possible with 30k on the original battery pack that's 3-4 years old unless it was replaced, I'm thinking this is a range mode charge. Miles appears to degrade a pack more than years (when carefully cared for). Meaning you can keep a battery pack sleeping at a 50% state of charge for a pretty good time over the years but miles really take their toll since its cycling the pack from 15-80% (if std mod charged) and that's not taking into account performance mode or punching it.

Looks like a very nice and taken care of roadster, hope to see it rolling around the bay area soon!

Also for groups/event's there's a Yahoo group for the Tesla Roadster enthusiasts which is great. I'll pm with the details when I have a moment.

Last edited:
I'll check it out. They did a range charge at the dealership for me, but I almost always see it at 189 fully charged on my 110. I have seen 187, and 178 when I picked it up from the dealership. I do drive my cars like there supposed to be...

" not driving your car is like not touching your wife, you just end up saving them for the next guy "

So drive more, wreck less