Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

20” Tesla Sport Rims & Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20” Tesla Sport Rims with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Tires. Rims in good condition, slight curb rash on two. (See images)

Two of the 4 tires only have about 2k miles on them, the other two have around 14k miles on them. (Replaced two early due to nails...)

I used them on my Performance Model 3 for just under a year before swapping them for aesthetic reasons and snow driving needs.

Tires/rims were washed and treated every other week by myself, I always kept them and the rest of the car clean and shiny, they look great.

Two rims have a slight bit of curb rash as you can see in the images below, one was caused by an unknown reason, the other caused by a tight Chase ATM drive through... Both very small and not noticeable unless you're really looking.

Asking $3,000, make me an offer!

Looking for someone more local so I don't have to deal with shipping, willing to meet half way or whatever is needed depending on distance! Willing to drive up to about 2 hours if needed.

Thanks!
IMG_6247.JPEG
IMG_6249.JPEG
IMG_6250.JPEG
IMG_6251.JPEG
IMG_6252.JPEG
IMG_6253.JPEG
IMG_6254.JPEG
IMG_6257.JPEG
IMG_6258.JPEG