Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

20.1.2 broke Trip App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

P85_DA

Supporting Member
Apr 25, 2015
CA
Updated to 20.1.2 last week and now trip meter stays at zero, both current trip and since last charge ..multiple reboots didn’t solve issue ..AP2.5 MCU1, anyone else seeing this ?:(

Updated to 20.1.2 last week and now trip meter stays at zero, both current trip and since last charge ..multiple reboots didn’t solve issue ..AP2.5 MCU1, anyone else seeing this ?:(
Not sure what the update was that I first started having same problem. Did the resets per e-mail instruction from Tesla helpers, still not working correctly. One of my "trips" has about 1500 miles and indicates I've only been using 21 wH/mile. Oddly, a trip yesterday, the only accurate info was the amount of time of travel, distance was way low, and wH/mile was way off. Odometer (total miles) remains OK, but the "trips" clearly display bogus info. Quite annoying to a data hound.

Not sure what the update was that I first started having same problem. Did the resets per e-mail instruction from Tesla helpers, still not working correctly. One of my "trips" has about 1500 miles and indicates I've only been using 21 wH/mile. Oddly, a trip yesterday, the only accurate info was the amount of time of travel, distance was way low, and wH/mile was way off. Odometer (total miles) remains OK, but the "trips" clearly display bogus info. Quite annoying to a data hound.
20.4.2 fixed all the resets didn’t work on previous ..I lost a week worth of data :(