Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 20% OFF Fall Celebration - PPF, Ceramic Coating, Tint, Powder Coating, and more - Concours Auto Spa

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I wanted to schedule an appointment should I swing by one of your locations or can I do everything over the phone?

You can do either, we can handle everything over the phone if you know everything you want. If you are still deciding between things like tint shades, center console wrap options, or any other custom options, you way want to swing by either location to take a look at our samples.

Best,
Matt

One of the last full fronts of the month. We still have plenty of spots available in the month of November!!
60695021691__9B6A9AE2-C20F-4EF8-9CAB-AA87797409A7.jpeg

You can do either, we can handle everything over the phone if you know everything you want. If you are still deciding between things like tint shades, center console wrap options, or any other custom options, you way want to swing by either location to take a look at our samples.

Best,
Matt

I plan on swinging by the Torrance location tomorrow. Is there a good time for me to come by or do I need an appointment?