Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 P85+ For sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
based on your warranty, and the prices of the cars available at tesla in the CPO program, i'd wager you won't have that car very long. it's really a beauty someone will enjoy for a long time. good luck with the sale!

00D0D_6IylsVk154S_600x450.jpg

based on your warranty, and the prices of the cars available at tesla in the CPO program, i'd wager you won't have that car very long. it's really a beauty someone will enjoy for a long time. good luck with the sale!

00D0D_6IylsVk154S_600x450.jpg

Thank you kindly sir, it really is a very clean example of a model s. I've driven a couple of loaners, and mine is in much better shape than those which will be cpos eventually. When I picked it up at sc one of the techs mentioned it was the cleanest cpo that he's seen.

Reactions: Olds442
What is the VIN and manufacturing date, please?
Are the brake calipers painted red or black?
Are your wheels/tires staggered or not?
Do you have working fog lights?
Does your vehicle support driver profiles (introduced in 2013)?
Do you have parking sensors (introduced in 2013)?

Why are you selling, please? And where does this bump at our outside mirror comes from? Why didn't you have it fixed? The window tinting does not look very dark, does it? Do you have a front license plate?

thank you.

The plan is to get an ap1 car once this one sells. The nick on the passenger mirror and minor ding on the fender same side were there when i bought it. Missed them during purchase inspection. The tint (huper optik 30%) is not very dark at all but does a great job blocking this texas heat. I do have the front plate bracket, just forget to put it back on sometimes.

What is the VIN and manufacturing date, please?
Are the brake calipers painted red or black?
Are your wheels/tires staggered or not?
Do you have working fog lights?
Does your vehicle support driver profiles (introduced in 2013)?
Do you have parking sensors (introduced in 2013)?

I think i answered all of your questions on the phone except tbe build date which is 8/13.