Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Model S (60) with 29,023 miles $49,000 OBO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Moving to Chicago (city proper) & boyfriend has AWD SUV. MUST SELL as we have a one car garage. Car is in excellent condition, garaged, hand washed every two weeks at my work...I even take my shoes off when I drive so there is no wear on the drivers side floor mat that's how much I care for this car. Silver with grey leather interior, tech package and supercharger. Grandfathered in for life with free unlimited supercharging. There is a lot of time & mileage is still left on the full bumper to bumper Tesla warranty. Contact me for additional details, additional photos or to see it :).

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 180
  • unnamed 2.jpg
    unnamed 2.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 159
  • unnamed 3.jpg
    unnamed 3.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 164
  • unnamed 4.jpg
    unnamed 4.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 177
@ OP -

I must say that I'm intrigued by your marketing strategy. So many sellers nowadays waste time, effort, and energy posting multiple photos of things other than the headrests, steering wheel, and trunk carpet. It's hilarious that some folks feel that there is value in also posting photos of multiple parts of the car - including the exterior; often times from various angels (front, sides, rear)...LOL, amateurs!

BTW, I'm just trying to be funny -- honestly, this looks to be a potentially good deal for someone. GLWS. :)

@ OP -

I must say that I'm intrigued by your marketing strategy. So many sellers nowadays waste time, effort, and energy posting multiple photos of things other than the headrests, steering wheel, and trunk carpet. It's hilarious that some folks feel that there is value in also posting photos of multiple parts of the car - including the exterior; often times from various angels (front, sides, rear)...LOL, amateurs!

BTW, I'm just trying to be funny -- honestly, this looks to be a potentially good deal for someone. GLWS. :)

I think I have it priced to move...we shall see and yes I am an amateur at this. Oh well.

Moving to Chicago (city proper) & boyfriend has AWD SUV. MUST SELL as we have a one car garage. Car is in excellent condition, garaged, hand washed every two weeks at my work...I even take my shoes off when I drive so there is no wear on the drivers side floor mat that's how much I care for this car. Silver with grey leather interior, tech package and supercharger. Grandfathered in for life with free unlimited supercharging. There is a lot of time & mileage is still left on the full bumper to bumper Tesla warranty. Contact me for additional details, additional photos or to see it :).
Can you post more pictures? More details?
Very interested.