Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Model S 70d

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2015 Model S 70d, titanium, black next gen seats, autopilot. Car has 47k on it, but is driven daily. New tires and also comes with 5 more new tires, Goodyear 19". Car is located in Santa Barbara, CA. Please PM me for pictures. If interested please make an offer.
-Jeff

I would like to see $55,000 for the car, I know that you can get one cheaper CPO, however there are not too many dual motor cars and almost none with AP. Also the car comes with new tires and has another set of new tires with it. Let me know if your interested and I can send over pictures.

Last edited:
I would like to see $55,000 for the car, I know that you can get one cheaper CPO, however there are not too many dual motor cars and almost none with AP. Also the car comes with new tires and has another set of new tires with it. Let me know if your interested and I can send over pictures.
Looking at the CPO page there is only one 70d priced at $66,000. A lot of RWD cars on there.

No other options? I've been talking with tesla about AP CPO cars and there are several not listed online.

Does this car have:
Pano roof
Subzero
Air suspension
Stereo
Non- pano black trim
Premium upgrade
Fog lights
Headliner

Is extended warranty available? Have annual services been completed?

No other options? I've been talking with tesla about AP CPO cars and there are several not listed online.

Does this car have:
Pano roof
Subzero
Air suspension
Stereo
Non- pano black trim
Premium upgrade
Fog lights
Headliner

Is extended warranty available? Have annual services been completed?

No other options on the car, it has the light colored alcantera headliner. If you would like the extended warranty I can purchase for you then transfer, you would be responsible for the cost, I think $4250.
As for the service, I did not have Tesla do the service work, I changed the brake fluid at 30,000 miles and they just aligned the car with the last repair. Brake pads are about 80%.
If you have any more questions please let me know.
-Jeff

Reactions: JPUConn

I think you can get more, like 60k.

There aren't that many cheap CPO cars with AP.

Reactions: b team
C-man,
I will be more than happy to send you some pictures via e-mail, if you would like to PM me your address. The 100% was 234 the last time I did it, never looked at a 90% miles number, I leave the car on % and 99% of the time it gets charged to 80% for my daily drive.