Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S75 Blue/White Unlimited Supercharging but higher mileage - will sell when new MS Refresh is delivered

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Trying to get an idea what my car is really worth as I will be selling it when my 2021 Model S LR actually arrives (which should be sometime in the next 60-90 days.​

It would be a no-brainer except it just turned 100,000 miles.​

2017 Model S75 RWD Deep Blue Metalic/White Premium Interior​

VIN 5YJSA1E17HF190XXX - delivered in March 2017./ Body is in excellent condition. Interior is very clean. Road (curb) rash on wheels and it will probably need tires sooner than later though those may get changed out by me if the new car is delayed beyond August.

19" Silver Slipstream Wheels (some road rash on the wheels)
Enhanced Autopilot (AP 2.0)
Premium Upgrades Package
Premium Audio with Sirius
Air Suspension
Enhanced Autopilot
Free Unlimited Supercharging
Premium Connectivity, Free Unlimited

I am hoping to get at least $32,000.

What do you think?

Trying to get an idea what my car is really worth as I will be selling it when my 2021 Model S LR actually arrives (which should be sometime in the next 60-90 days.​

VIN 5YJSA1E17HF190XXX - delivered in March 2017./ Body is in excellent condition. Interior is very clean. Road (curb) rash on wheels and it will probably need tires sooner than later though those may get changed out by me if the new car is delayed beyond August.

Premium Upgrades Package
Air Suspension
Enhanced Autopilot

What do you think?
I’m a buyer call or txt me at 8043492999 thanks

Premium Upgrades Package
Air Suspension
Enhanced Autopilot

What do you think?
Hi im
A buyer, Please give me a call or a text at 804-349-2999 name is Patrick thank you

I think you are mistaken. I believe the unlimited supercharging goes with the car when sold private party. If Tesla sold it (like if I traded it in) they would strip it out. Same with FSD but I have enhanced autopilot (everything but FSD) and that definitely goes with the car.

I will be in a position to sell as soon as I have an idea when my new MS LR is on its way.

I think you are mistaken. I believe the unlimited supercharging goes with the car when sold private party. If Tesla sold it (like if I traded it in) they would strip it out. Same with FSD but I have enhanced autopilot (everything but FSD) and that definitely goes with the car.

I will be in a position to sell as soon as I have an idea when my new MS LR is on its way.
Check your messages

Nope.. I ordered 8-17 and took delivery 9-25 and free Supercharging is on my account but states non transferable.

Nope.. I ordered 8-17 and took delivery 9-25 and free Supercharging is on my account but states non transferable.
I first went to my purchase invoice. It shows only the options:
Deep Blue Metallic Paint
Sunroof
19" Silver Slipstream Wheels
Ultra White Tesla Premium Seats
Dark Ash Wood Décor
Integrated Center Console
Black Alcantara Headliner
Enhanced Autopilot
Premium Upgrades Package
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound

The cut and paste above shows what the Manage my Tesla page shows including that it shows FREE UNLIMITED SUPERCHARGING. I took delivery in March 2017. According to sources I read, the program was unlimited and stayed with the car for cars registered before April 1, 2017. Tell me where to look to se something different?