Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 S 75 Motivated seller moving to X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Darmie

Supporting Member
Jan 13, 2016
Santa Fe TX.
Yes, that's right. we are ready to move to the Model X and we need to off load the S75. it's crazy the low ball price Tesla want's to give in trade. My wife has it listed on autotrader for $60,000 however, we're only looking for payoff which is just under $55,000. This is a GREAT deal for a car that is less than a year old.
20180807_171609.jpg
20180807_171621.jpg
20180807_171650.jpg
20180807_171704.jpg
20180807_171733.jpg
20180808_074221.jpg
20180808_074255.jpg
20180808_074326.jpg
20180808_074358.jpg
20180808_074435.jpg

Lets get this done.
401-699-1692
Car located in Lake Charles LA.

One Owner, Non-Smoker, Less than One Year Old, Mint Condition, New Tires, Flawless Interior, ONCE IN A LIFETIME PRICE FOR SUCH A LIKE-NEW CONDITION!!

29,800 miles

140MPH Top speed, 0-60 mph in 4.2 Seconds, 75 kWh Battery, Heated Front Seats, Smart Air Suspension with GPS Memory for Automatically Raising and Lowering Ride Height, 17" Touchscreen Display, Navigation System, Front and Large Rear Double Trunk, Keyless Entry and Keyless Start with Lighted Self-Presenting Door Handles, Power Folding/Auto Dimming Side Mirrors, Three Position Dynamic LED Turning Lights for Nightime Visibility, Over the Air Software Updates via Cellular Connection, All Glass Panoramic Roof, Dual USB Ports (Media and Charging), Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Power Trunk, Internet and Tune-In Radio, Wide-Angle Rearview/Backup Camera, LED Fog Lights, Maps and Navigation with Real Time Traffic Routing, GPS enabled HomeLink that Automatically Opens and Closes Garage Doors.

YES THIS CAR HAS AUTOPILOT, Enhanced Autopilot Matching Speed and Traffic Conditions, Automatic Lane Changing with Minimal Driver Input, Traffic Assist Cruise Control, Self Parking and Summons from Garage or Parking Space, Can be Charged from Home 110V or 240V Outlet.

Reactions: xyeahtony
If this had leather seats I'd be all over it!
Thanks for your interest. Yes, I agree, leather is nice. When I purchased the car I was looking for the best price for the buy in to the Tesla family. Now I'm hooked and attempting to get the X. One thing I'm hoping this price will do is offer to the next buyer the phrase, "It was too good of a deal to pass up!"

Thank you for your interest. I do have available the vehicle configuration sheet I can text you. It does list pricing and description. ti will not list autopilot however, the link below will verify autopilot.

Please let us know if you have any questions.
How was auto pilot added?

What is the AP version: AP1, AP2, AP2.5?

How was auto pilot added?

What is the AP version: AP1, AP2, AP2.5?
Good afternoon. thanks for the reply. I can offer the Vin and see if that helps. I have understood this to be 2.5 since we took delivery on 9/11/17 Hope that helps. Oh, and autopilot was added very easy. First Teslas said, six thousand dollars please... Right after we went to our manage section of tesla.com there's a check box and a place for your credit card or card on file option. The next morning when Karen drove to work she had A/P. It's just that easy for them to turn it on.
  • Model S 75
  • Your VIN is 5YJSA1E19HF213183

Looks like AP 1? Do you have side cameras ?
Yes sir. Sorry about that. Please see below. Picture taken today at Karen's work.
ap2.jpg

I also want to say Thank you for everyone's interest. We called the Credit Union today for our Pre aproval. We are just as excited to be placing an order for the X as we were for Electra to arrive in our family. Funny story, we had the Tag weeks before we received the car! I hope to make the next owner of our Tesla as exciting as it was for when we brought her home.

Yes sir. Sorry about that. Please see below. Picture taken today at Karen's work.
View attachment 324208

I also want to say Thank you for everyone's interest. We called the Credit Union today for our Pre aproval. We are just as excited to be placing an order for the X as we were for Electra to arrive in our family. Funny story, we had the Tag weeks before we received the car! I hope to make the next owner of our Tesla as exciting as it was for when we brought her home.
How
View attachment 324208

The OP is in the same situation i am. I have a 18 month old Model S im going to sell soon so i can upgrade to a model X. His selling price is far less than what i would offer, and we basically have the same configuration except for the color.

• Helpful
Reactions: IdaX