Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Black MS 100D - PPF protected since new / near mint condition / 16k MI one owner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20EF25EE-4F57-4658-B59C-B8131ED3DF4C.jpeg
Hello,
Located in Houston. One-owner 16k mile black on black / carbon fiber 100D
New Tires
FSD
New Z-rated Tires
Suntek on every panel since day 1, car’s exterior is perfect
Car’s interior is also perfect.

More info on the craigslist ad: CLICK HERE
Clean title / clean carfax

Text: 713-548-3010

What is the 90% & 100% range
Does this have a FuSC and can it be transferred if it's a private party sale?
Transferrable FUSC is only a thing up to 2016 cars (and like 12 at the start of 2017) and even then there are many variables that could make it not transferrable. In the interest of keeping this for sale thread on topic, If that's important to you, I would suggest doing a fair bit of research as that's a very complex topic in and of itself. Lots of threads on this forum (and others) dedicated to that very topic because it's not simple.

Reactions: Huntfortelsa
Transferrable FUSC is only a thing up to 2016 cars (and like 12 at the start of 2017) and even then there are many variables that could make it not transferrable. In the interest of keeping this for sale thread on topic, If that's important to you, I would suggest doing a fair bit of research as that's a very complex topic in and of itself. Lots of threads on this forum (and others) dedicated to that very topic because it's not simple.
Thank you

Your listings have some conflicting info. The Craigslist description says it has Enhanced Autopilot (EAP) and your listing here says it has "FSD" so which is it?

There's no mention of Subzero or Ultra High Fidelity Sound (UHFS) packages so does it include these options?

Lastly, you mention not knowing if the free supercharging transfers or not and I can tell you that no 100D was ever made that has FUSC that transfers from owner to owner. Due to the date they started producing them, this offer had already expired and the version of free supercharging that came with cars made after early 2017 was for the original owner only and didn't transfer to subsequent owners. Just to give you a heads up since a lot of people are confused on this topic as Tesla made it pretty confusing in some instances. It's an easier one for the 100D's though based on when they began production of them.

Reactions: PumpkinShihTzu
Your listings have some conflicting info. The Craigslist description says it has Enhanced Autopilot (EAP) and your listing here says it has "FSD" so which is it?

There's no mention of Subzero or Ultra High Fidelity Sound (UHFS) packages so does it include these options?

Lastly, you mention not knowing if the free supercharging transfers or not and I can tell you that no 100D was ever made that has FUSC that transfers from owner to owner. Due to the date they started producing them, this offer had already expired and the version of free supercharging that came with cars made after early 2017 was for the original owner only and didn't transfer to subsequent owners. Just to give you a heads up since a lot of people are confused on this topic as Tesla made it pretty confusing in some instances. It's an easier one for the 100D's though based on when they began production of them.
Thanks! I’ve updated to show only EAP. I don’t know that the FSD actually does anything different in today’s driving environment does it?

I do have heated front and rear seats and steering wheel. Don’t think the windshield, mirrors or cameras are heated but maybe? In Houston it would never be used.