Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model 3 LR AWD - Midnight Silver Metallic For Sale - CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range Dual Motor AWD in Midnight Silver Metallic paint with Black leather with Tesla premium interior, Lifetime premium internet connectivity, and upgraded Tesla factory 19" wheels. Tesla factory all weather interior mats, sport pedals, and rear sunshade are included. Center console is wrapped with Matrix Black.

Asking $45,900. Approximately 11,600 miles, excellent condition, no accidents or issues with the car. Only selling because we are buying a Model X. Located in California. Test drives available.

Please PM me with any questions or to request a test drive.

PurchasePrice.png

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg
s-l1600 (6).jpg
s-l1600 (7).jpg
s-l1600 (8).jpg
s-l1600 (9).jpg

Sometimes I am baffled by the prices being asked.

A new M3 AWD with the options that the OP has is $50,490 on Tesla site. So how did it become $55,500 in the OP's calculation. And if you buy from Tesla it comes with 2-3 miles on it, has hasic AP and also has $1875 fed tax credit which lowers cost to $48615.

Do people not do their homework before buying used.

That's why I was asking. I really hope some poor soul didn't pay the whole amount the OP posted in this ad.

The problem comes from owners making up their selling price from the original price they've paid waaaay back in 2018. In some cases it's an honest mistake that they're not checking current new pricing, but not all the time.

Reactions: Daniel_6
The problem comes from owners making up their selling price from the original price they've paid waaaay back in 2018. In some cases it's an honest mistake that they're not checking current new pricing, but not all the time.

But anyone who has been on TMC should know the current price of M3 AWD. The 2018 Fed credit was $7500 and now it is $1875. That is a difference of $5625. Elon has reduced the price of new Tesla by $5010 in that period, if you take into account the original OP's buying price and the current price.

But anyone who has been on TMC should know the current price of M3 AWD. The 2018 Fed credit was $7500 and now it is $1875. That is a difference of $5625. Elon has reduced the price of new Tesla by $5010 in that period, if you take into account the original OP's buying price and the current price.

That's true and it makes it even worse when sellers try to justify prices like this ad has.