Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model 3 Performance - BLK w/WHT interior, EAP, Premium Audio, Chrome Delete, Upgraded battery - SoCal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2018 - Performance - 57.5k miles at the time of this posting
Solid Black Paint
White Interior
Enhanced Auto Pilot
Premium Audio w/Sub
20" silver performance wheels on Michelins

Upgrades:
- chrome delete with GLOSS black vinyl (IMO looks better than matte)
- Ohmmu battery
- 3M shadow black vinyl wrapped center console, door handle trim
- RPM Tesla door and roof rubber liners (for noise reduction)
- ceramic coated on day 1
- ceramic tinted all around, including front windshield
- Tesla logo projector door puddle lights
- dual phone wireless charger

Garage kept. No issues. I'm a single dude with no kids (no one ever sat in the back). Selling because it's time for me to move onto something new (I change cars about every 3-4 years).

$49k OBO

Attachments

• IMG_1033.jpeg
    IMG_1033.jpeg
    553.8 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_1034.jpeg
    IMG_1034.jpeg
    444.1 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1035.jpeg
    IMG_1035.jpeg
    760 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1039.jpeg
    IMG_1039.jpeg
    783.3 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1040.jpeg
    IMG_1040.jpeg
    404.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1041.jpeg
    IMG_1041.jpeg
    795.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1054.jpeg
    IMG_1054.jpeg
    646.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1053.jpeg
    IMG_1053.jpeg
    357.4 KB · Views: 82
How flexible are you on price?

I know your car was heavily modified before, and I saw your previous post selling those mods.

I want a black/white car for my brother, but with CPO cars popping up for cheap. I'm not sure if it's worth the extra money you're asking (especially without warranty).

Screenshot 2022-10-27 at 2.30.01 PM.png

Some time ago I went with my buddy to pick up a CPO M3 from Tesla here in the Los Angeles area. It was the first time they saw it in person and it wasn't in the best shape. Had dings on the front bumper and it was hanging off on one end. You are not allowed to check the inside until you accept delivery. Since the ding wasn't greater than 4", Tesla will not fix it. We were able to wedge the bumper back in. They accepted the delivery and it was filthy inside. Piece of hair on the dashboard, woman's hair band in the arm rest compartment, scratches everyone on the plastic trim, stains on the car mats, and the car was smoked in. We complained to the delivery advisor and they said those all met Tesla used car specs. I think there's value paying more for a used car that you can see, test drive, and physically check out before buying it.

Damn is that how Tesla CPO is like?! That’s absurd. I bought a car for my mom off Carvana and while you do start the buying process before you see the car, you’re at least to test drive the car before accepting/completing the transaction and are encouraged to cancel if you’re not happy no questions asked.

Even when I took delivery of this M3P I got to check it inside and out.

Anyways, this is an enthusiast owned car. And any interested party is welcome to check it inside and out and go for a test drive. I haven’t listed the car anywhere else as I figured someone checking the forums would be a more “informed” buyer and appreciate the modifications.