Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Tesla Model S 75D For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Asking for $82,000

Pearl White
Black Standard interior
Sunroof
21" Sonic Carbon Twin Turbine Wheels
Enhanced Autopilot
Weather Tech Mats from Tesla included
Premium Connectivity
Tinted Windows

Odometer: 900 miles. Yes, only 900 miles. No accidents. Hardly driven, brand new.

This care is located in San Diego, CA.

Pictures available upon request. Please message if interested.

• Funny
Reactions: Xolt and FlatSix911
Here are the photos. This is a new car. We just had a baby, and need an SUV. Please let me know if you’re interested. I’ll consider best offers. Thanks.

Attachments

• 88772718-DE8F-4F7B-A98E-503EC39A7053.jpeg
    88772718-DE8F-4F7B-A98E-503EC39A7053.jpeg
    399.4 KB · Views: 88
  • ECC4CAA9-DB60-4674-9DC8-448B5A5A5841.jpeg
    ECC4CAA9-DB60-4674-9DC8-448B5A5A5841.jpeg
    503.3 KB · Views: 84
  • 333C3D73-4FE1-446A-9445-F013F164EF17.jpeg
    333C3D73-4FE1-446A-9445-F013F164EF17.jpeg
    403.5 KB · Views: 83
Apologies. Willing to listen to best offers and will take into consideration the $3750 rebate from ask. Thanks.
Not sure but when you mention only half tax credit do you realize there are over 250 new inventory Model S cars still available immediately with the $7500 tax credit available. $3750 is if someone wanted to wait to buy one next year. Very likely Tesla will offer incentives to offset the lower tax credits next year to try stay more competitive with all the new options coming out like the E-tron and I Pace that will still qualify for full tax incentives.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Xolt and PhilDavid
Sorry but you won’t get your asking price.
Btw you had one baby and need an SUV or you got more kids? I have 3 and the S works well still

Thanks for the reply and comments. I was not aware that the $7,500 tax credit was still available, but do know (thanks!). That said, I also understand my ask is too high. I wanted to edit the original post, but sadly, I was not able to. I’d be willing to lower my ask to factor in the full tax credit.

I’d accept $75,000 which covers the possible tax credit and then some.

This car just does not work well with my family and our needs. It is in perfect condition. This my (reduced) ask is still great value.

Thanks again all for your helpful comments.

Another thing to add, your car does seem to come with standard fabric seats. The inventory car in the link below (hope it shows up correctly) is completely loaded, including leather seats, and only $75,500 after tax incentive.

Model S 75D 5YJSA1E22JF276673 | Tesla
On S75D’s Tesla will usually discount $5000-7500 off the sticker on new cars, then less the 7500 credit plus if you buy new you get the full new warranties. A used car should reflect more discount than new. On 100’s there is up to $21,500 right now but they lately have randomly had $30,000 discounts on P cars plus the credits.

Reactions: Xolt
Hey , thanks so much once again for your constructive? (and unsolicited) comments. I’ve already indicated my initial ask is too high and will lower it. If you really think Tesla will discount $5k to $7.5k on a new vehicle, you are either 1) uninformed ; 2) an employee of Tesla trying to steer business to Tesla; or 3) both. Your repeated comments on this post make it clear you have an agenda other than to help.

I’m not bad mouthing Tesla or my vehicle. It just doesn’t work for me and my family. I’ll discount my ask to factor in what is essentially an uncertain tax credit (bc honestly, it depends on the individuals tax return) but I’m not going to give my car away. My basically new car at a price say, $75k is still less expensive than a new 2018 model S anyone would buy with the same specs at Tesla, even if we are factoring the tax credit.

Thanks again all for your input , but if wanted to get a Tesla’s employees input, I wouldn’t have joined this site.

Hey , thanks so much once again for your constructive? (and unsolicited) comments. I’ve already indicated my initial ask is too high and will lower it. If you really think Tesla will discount $5k to $7.5k on a new vehicle, you are either 1) uninformed .

I don't work for Tesla, but when posting on a forum designed to receive feedback, feedback should be expected. My intention was to help you realize it's hard to sell a used car for the same price as new. Informed sellers who price correctly sell easily and those who aren't don't sell. I'm sorry if you paid too much, or are misinformed. I purchased 3 new inventory Teslas and received an inventory discount on each one. I didn't purchase any 75s but purchased 90's and one 100 and received between $19,500 and $27,000 discounts on those with less than 50 miles on each. 75's are much cheaper to start with so they usually only discount $5,000-$7500 discount on them unless they have more miles and then you can find bigger discounts. The only way to pay full price on a Tesla is to order it and wait but there are so many inventory cars available in virtually every configuration it makes little sense to pay more. There are websites that list new and CPO Tesla's with almost every new one listed with a significant discount. Here is one, EV-CPO.com - Tesla New, Used, and CPO Inventory Listings It was a little funny when you said that I'm uninformed for thinking Tesla discounts cars. o_O

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Xolt
Your car looks nice, the white with the grey 21" wheels give a nice clean look. I can tell from the pictures it is white and has grey wheels but buyers might want to see better pics. Putting big wheels on a basic car gives a high end look at a reasonable price (by Tesla standards). I’m sure your car is like new because of such low miles but I have to agree with those that you refer to as "uninformed". You seem like you must not be familiar with buying from Tesla and shouldn’t be so quick to judge those that are only trying to inform you with basic knowledge that most Tesla buyers already know. Tesla always discounts their inventory cars and they have hundreds available immediately. Buying and reselling a basically new car puts you in competition with new cars that are available with tax credits and discounts, not to mention being second hand, no matter how close to new, it is still used. I’m sure you are not going to give it away but buyers and sellers still have to agree on what is a fair price and that involves a steep initial depreciation hit or buyers will move on. GLWS:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunshine State