Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 M3P stock wheels and 2022 M3P stock turbines for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all

I had a 2019 model 3P which i sold and I’m taking delivery on a 2022 on the 28th.

Does anyone want either set of wheels? The silver 2019s have the PS4s and have maybe 400 miles on them before I stuck a winter set of tires on.

The 2022 uberturbines aren’t even at my house yet but thought I’d gauge interest.

2500 for either set plus 200 bucks for shipping. Lemme know. I’m in Denver so local pickup would be wayyyy easier.

No curbing or damage to either set of wheels.

Cool. I’ll keep you posted. Which set do you want? I just found out the 2022s can’t run the previous models TPMS! What a mess.

So if you want the more attractive older set (I like that design) you’d have to put some new sensors in I think.

I’m moving late January and already have a backup set of winter tires and wheels purchased so I’ll bring the uberturbines with me unless someone snatches them up. Ugh. I now am hoarding 3 sets of wheels for this car lol.

The 20 inch silver previous model 3P wheels have the pilot 4S’s on them for what it’s worth.

Bump

car delivered yesterday with pirellis.

Attachments

• EAC7A3C4-6C9A-4151-AB5F-399C157CF555.jpeg
    EAC7A3C4-6C9A-4151-AB5F-399C157CF555.jpeg
    417.8 KB · Views: 71
Hi there, I am in near Seattle, if you have the 19", with pictures, that would be great. I am in no hurry, so can definitely wait! Not sure I want the tires as I'd rather put All Season on them, so, anyways, please let me know!
Thanks