Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Model 3 LR AWD, 7500 miles, Northern VA area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Album link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/25Rmw9wW8uZCoUqA8
2019 Model 3 Long Range AWD (June 1st, 2019 build) 18" aerowheels
VIN 5YJ3E1EBXKF406807

-Car located in Fairfax, VA. Prerfer to deal with buyers in the immediate Northern Virginia/Washington D.C./ Maryland area!
~7500 miles (continue to accrue since it is still my daily driver! but should be very minimal. I am working from home now). Contact me directly for more pictures!

-No issues except some rock chips and rim rashes from wife taking it for a drive one day. Taken care of like a baby otherwise! Only selling because of the inconvenience of charging the car when I do not own an accommodating home with a dedicated charger!

-I'm still making payments on it so you must be willing to work with me to get it paid off and receiving the title from the lender!

-The car still has the remaining 4 years/50,000 miles limited warranty and 8 years/100,000 Battery and Drive unit warranty.

Includes:
1) Autopilot
2) Free Premium connectivity for life (free access to satellite-view maps with live traffic visualization, video & music streaming, Caraoke, and internet browsing over wifi & cellular) - otherwise a $9.99/month subscription.
3) Full Self Driving computer (HW3) already installed! You only need to purchase full self driving option ($6000 option) to have access to Navigate on Autopilot, Smart Summon, and city autopilot system)

NOT included:
1) Garage opener. Tesla stopped including garage openers for 2019 model cars. This is now a standalone $300 option that can be bought from Tesla directly.
2) Low emitting vehicle pedestrian warning noise - September 2019 cars and newer were reporting Tesla including a device that emits noise as the moves at very low speed to warn pedestrians.

Accessories included:
1) Tesla factory carpet floor mats + front trunk mat. The mats you see in the vehicle currently are not Tesla factory mat and will be removed prior to delivery. They are going to my brother's :)
2) Lower door kick mat cover (adhesive - so removable)
3) pearl white door handle vinyl (removable)