Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Model 3 Performance 38k miles, $40k, Danville, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Midnight Silver Metallic (Dark Gray) with Black Interior
100% Range is around 300 Miles, I will find out for sure tomorrow
38,129 as of today, but will go up as I daily drive this
OEM 20” wheels in excellent shape, Michelin Pilot Sport 4 with lots of tread
0-60 in 3.1 seconds, ¼ mile in 11.5 sec
Autopilot (HW 2.5, NO FSD, but is FSD capable)
Premium Connectivity paid for until Jan 24th 2024
Premium Sound
Homelink – No need to pay for a subscription to open your garage
Normal wear and tear for a 4 yr old car. 4 exterior blemishes, included in pics

Extras:
  • Lasfit All Weather floor mats and trunk mat
  • Gen 1 Mobile Charger with 120v and 14-50 adapter
  • Winter wheels/tires: 18” black Sport Edition U1 7 spoke with 225/45 Yokohama Iceguard IG53
  • Cheap Chinese Air Vent Speedometer I installed as I kept looking there for my instrument cluster (shows speed, PRND, when Batt is below 20%, and a few other things). I have this box/manual if you want it.
  • Under armrest storage cubby thingy
  • Upgraded frunk struts so it pops open completely when opened (I have the OEM struts as well if you don't like this.
  • Covers for the “piano black” center console parts. They're put on with double sided tape and are matte black, but look much better than the piano black that come stock IMO.
  • Jack Pads from amazon
  • Taptes wireless charging pad (I needed to grind down the lip on the base as my phone was too big to fit, not pretty but works perfectly). Can be removed and put back to stock in about 30 seconds if desired.

It's my daily driver so mileage will go up. I drive it in Chill mode 99% of the time and regularly get 225 – 325 watt hours per mile, even in colder weather. I have more pics, I could only attach 10 to this listing. If you want any pics, just message me and I can take a pic of whatever you need.

This was my first EV, and I'm hooked. I've only had it a short time, but I'm ready to move up to a Model S or X. Located in Danville, VA.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    758.5 KB · Views: 152
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    391.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    396 KB · Views: 80
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    463.1 KB · Views: 79
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 71
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    938.6 KB · Views: 63
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    732.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    879.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    817.2 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: ShareLofty
I forgot to include these with the other pictures. The "Basic Vehicle Warranty" still has a little time left on it (~3 months), and the Battery and Drive Units' Warranties are good until June 12th 2027 or 120k miles, whichever comes first.

Attachments

• Vehicle Info 2.jpg
    Vehicle Info 2.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Vehicle Info 1.jpg
    Vehicle Info 1.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 59
Can you post pics of the blemishes mentioned? I can’t see them in the ones above. Thanks.
Sorry, I was only able to attach 10 pics on the initial post. Here are the blemishes. The one on the rocker of the drivers side is the worst. I had never seen it before the day I took the pictures, but it had to have been there from the previous owner as I've never hit a single thing. It's not noticeable from a normal standing height, but it is there. I can have it looked at by a body shop and have it fixed if it bothers anyone interested (that will take some time), or I could take some money off the asking price.

Attachments

• Blemish 1.jpg
    Blemish 1.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 44
  • Blemish 2.jpg
    Blemish 2.jpg
    421.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Blemish 3.jpg
    Blemish 3.jpg
    391.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Blemish 4.jpg
    Blemish 4.jpg