Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Model X Long Range 100D with Autopilot 3 and Full Self-Driving options already activated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

MorrisonHiker

Mar 8, 2015
Colorado
2019-05-30.jpg

• Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Long Range 100D with 294 miles range
  • Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint
  • 20" Silver Wheels
  • Six Seat Layout
  • White Premium Interior
  • Dark Ash Wood Décor
  • Carbon Fiber Décor available - Ask for details.
  • Premium Upgrades Package
  • Subzero package (heated seats/steering wheel/windshield wipers)
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound
  • HEPA air filtration system
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Towing Package
  • Includes original carpet floor mats and all-weather 3D MAXpider floor mats
  • Autopilot and Full Self-Driving packages already activated
  • This Model X already has the AP3 Full Self-Driving Computer included.
We took delivery of this beautiful Model X Long Range 100D in April 2019 and are considering upgrading to a Performance model. This is one of the first vehicles available with the new Autopilot 3 hardware (APH4). This car is like new with only 1100 miles on the odometer.

Currently listed for sale at $96,000.

Message me for details or for more images.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: P85_DA
A lot of people have been asking for additional images. I've uploaded a bunch here: Model x - Google Drive

A new build would cost at least $8700 more...plus higher sales taxes.

New build Model X has the updated drive train and gets 325mi of range vs 295mi. Tesla had the older drive train on fire sale over the last month which is what I was refrencing. It seems Tesla sold through most of that inventory though so yours may be a good option if someone is looking for the same build who is not concerned with the loss of mileage or tax credit. Very nice car GLWTS.

To answer a couple of frequently asked questions:
1. The car comes with both the original carpet floor mats and the all-weather 3D MAXpider floor mats.
2. The carbon fiber interior is available and we can install it before buyer takes delivery if they would prefer upgrading to from the default dark ash interior. If the buyer doesn't want to upgrade to the carbon fiber trim, we will consider selling it separately once the X has been sold.

• Disagree
Reactions: trungsc156
I am interested, but I am in Texas. Not sure how to do out of state transaction. And how about sales tax?
We've sold several other cars to buyers in NV (2), MN and MI and never had a problem. We've typically had the buyer pay a deposit and then fly in, pay the balance and drive back. We did personally deliver one of the cars to NV.

We've worked with the Denver Tesla Club to verify the car is ok for at least one buyer. That helped him make the decision to buy and fly to CO.

Sales taxes would be handled in Texas whenever you pay the registration.

If you are interested, PM me and I can give you our contact information if you'd like to discuss via phone, SMS or email.

Tesla is selling the same build at the same price. You're going to need to adjust for the loss of the tax credit and the mileage. GLWTS

A lot of people have been asking for additional images. I've uploaded a bunch here: Model x - Google Drive

A new build would cost at least $8700 more...plus higher sales taxes.
New inventory cars can always be purchased with an inventory discount just like you did. I’m not knocking you for getting over an $11,000 inventory discount plus the additional Federal and huge Colorado tax credits. I have always purchased discounted new Tesla inventory but feel that when you tell someone that a new one can’t be purchased for the same price or less than you are asking for yours that is not being honest.

Last edited:
Just to clarify, @Plan B is referring to the X P100D that JamesBrown mentioned. That's the one that had an accident, not the immaculate, like-new car that we have for sale.

Also, JamesBrown is incorrect about that car being $90.4k after Colorado tax credit. Due to the number of miles, it can't be registered in Colorado as new and would be ineligible for any state tax credit.

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Some amazing deals can be found on Tesla inventory models. Saw a new MX P100DL with FSD and Ludicrous sell for $99k two weeks ago. After federal and colorado tax rebates, it came out to $90.4k.

60767791_10106836774950051_299918648611438592_n.jpg
That’s a P with Ludicrous and FSD, it stickers for about $40k more than a non performance car, not really a apples to apples comparison, it should be much more expensive. Even if someone says it had some damage it would have been repaired to Tesla standards, that was a very good deal.

Just to clarify, @Plan B is referring to the X P100D that JamesBrown mentioned. That's the one that had an accident, not the immaculate, like-new car that we have for sale.

Also, JamesBrown is incorrect about that car being $90.4k after Colorado tax credit. Due to the number of miles, it can't be registered in Colorado as new and would be ineligible for any state tax credit.
I didnt realize CO had a mileage limit. So if you remove the CO credit, it would be 95.4k for a P100DL or 1.6k less than youre asking for a 100D. Yours is absolutely beautiful and well taken care of and I really hope you get what you're asking.

• Informative
Reactions: MadChemist