Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Model X Long Range Plus, with FSD, Xpel Stealth, low miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
See the post author's admittance and acceptance he actually got it for even less at $81.5K. I guess price dropped further from $84.4K when I saw it.
I think I saw the one you were talking about. This one was up for a matter of minutes before I snagged it. It was actually located in Colorado :). But either way it as a steal so figured buy it and try it pass on some savings if I wasn’t able to convince my wife.

Reactions: ElectricIAC
See the post author's admittance and acceptance stating he actually got it for even less at $81.5K. I guess price dropped further from $84.4K when I saw it.

Yep, that counts as proof. Thank you. Hope you understand that unsourced claims are not proof. You seemed to dodge providing exact sources for quite some time, not sure why as it turns out that it was correct.

Last edited:
Dropping price to 95,500. Updated picture here.
123099136_10104409446077264_8527941932025883613_o.jpg

I got it as an inventory car at 81,500 with 1500 miles. Not sure where the 84400 is coming from.However this was a pricing error per tesla. So I snagged it right away. My wife didn’t like the blue so I was considering selling...since then I’ve added Xpel stealth and she does like it :). If I wasn’t able to sell what I paid for the car and xpel stealth by the EOQ then I was planning on just keeping it. I paid 89k with taxes and 6k for Xpel Stealth.
Tesla doesn’t honor price errors, that said the $81,500 price is in line with where they sell many demos so whoever told you it was an error but they were honoring it was BSing you. Tax is a necessary evil and if you can collect you taxes spent from a potential buyer you are doing good because most people have to pay their own tax again when they register your used car. I can’t believe you essentially call the guy a liar for posting what you paid. This is a Tesla forum and most people are aware that Tesla will discount demo cars and they are usually always available. I only buy Teslas new but always buy them when discounted

Reactions: mlong5905
Tesla doesn’t honor price errors, that said the $81,500 price is in line with where they sell many demos so whoever told you it was an error but they were honoring it was BSing you. Tax is a necessary evil and if you can collect you taxes spent from a potential buyer you are doing good because most people have to pay their own tax again when they register your used car. I can’t believe you essentially call the guy a liar for posting what you paid. This is a Tesla forum and most people are aware that Tesla will discount demo cars and they are usually always available. I only buy Teslas new but always buy them when discounted

Not sure what you are talking about calling the guy a liar for posting what I paid?

Not sure what you are talking about calling the guy a liar for posting what I paid?
Yes, I said you essentially called him a liar when you said it was just some scammer posting a different car when he called you out for asking substantially more than Tesla sold your car for. You can split hairs and say it was a different car but the point is the same. Most people take offense for profiting from someone who is naive.

Yes, I said you essentially called him a liar when you said it was just some scammer posting a different car when he called you out for asking substantially more than Tesla sold your car for. You can split hairs and say it was a different car but the point is the same. Most people take offense for profiting from someone who is naive.

2020 Model X Long Range Plus(Raven) - $83,500 This is the scammer post I was referring to. So again I wasn’t “essentially” calling him a liar.

2020 Model X Long Range Plus(Raven) - $83,500 This is the scammer post I was referring to. So again I wasn’t “essentially” calling him a liar.
Ok, he asked "Did you buy it CPO/Used or inventory. Remember seeing it for around $84K with FSD from Tesla few months ago. It had some 1500 miles" you replied "Unfortunately that was some scammer who stole pictures and posted" The idea of a forum is to share knowledge not profit from naive buyers. If you want to split hairs you technically didn’t call him a liar but it does seem shady when you said the car he saw from Tesla was in your words "posted by a scammer" when it turns out he may likely have seen your car for "around $84K with FSD". I think we have gone as far as we need to, if you can sell your used car for more than you paid you are doing better than Tesla could.