Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not Available 2020 Model Y Performance - EAP, PPF, MPP coilovers and more! - CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Going on Cars and Bids. Check that site if interested

2020 Model Y Performance w/PUP
Built: 08/20/20
Deep Blue Metallic ($1k option)
Black/white premium interior ($1k option)
Enhanced Autopilot ($6k option)
Factory Trailer hitch ($1k option)
Homelink installed ($300 option)
Ultrasonic sensors

Comes with charging cable and 5-15 wall plug adapter ($230 option)

One-owner; always in Colorado; always garaged

47,556 miles; not as much supercharging as you’d think! Handful of road trips

Factory warranty remaining: until 50k miles bumper to bumper, 120k miles battery/drivetrain

Aftermarket parts:

Front end Xpel clear bra

Xpel window tint on front sides and top of windshield to match rest of car

TSportline 20” TSS wheels custom powder coated in bronze. Have the color code for reference/touch ups (couple of minor curb rashes on two of them)

275/40/20” Continental ControlContact all-season tires (with warranty from Discount Tire) about 7/32” tread left

White ABS console covers (piano black underneath)

Blacked out Tesla rear logo, blue overlay on front and steering wheel, and badge removed for “dual motor”

Screen protector on dash screen since new

Have original carpet mats that are practically still new (had rubber mats in before)

Jeda wireless phone charger (works better than original and has MagSafe)

Sunshade for roof (only really needed on hot days when parked in sun)

Currently has MPP comfort adjustable coilover kit on set to same as factory MYP height. Can include with car for extra $2k, otherwise car will come with stock suspension. (Kit is $3k new not including install)

Minor imperfections:

Scratches on bottom of drivers door from a side swipe of my friend’s stucco garage. Has been touched up by a detailer the best it can. It’s low enough not to notice it unless you look for it.
Minor nick in rear bumper where loading a heavy object nabbed it.

Normal wear on rest of paint.

I can send more photos and walk around videos for more details.

Attachments

• IMG_7333.jpeg
    IMG_7333.jpeg
    419.7 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_7309.jpeg
    IMG_7309.jpeg
    758.4 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_7312.jpeg
    IMG_7312.jpeg
    672.1 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_7314.jpeg
    IMG_7314.jpeg
    656.4 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_7316.jpeg
    IMG_7316.jpeg
    627.5 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_7318.jpeg
    IMG_7318.jpeg
    703.9 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_7319.jpeg
    IMG_7319.jpeg
    719.5 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_7328.jpeg
    IMG_7328.jpeg
    381.9 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_7334.jpeg
    IMG_7334.jpeg
    355.9 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_7335.jpeg
    IMG_7335.jpeg
    566 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Looks like a solid winner of a deal to me. So tempting to scoop this one up especially because it also has the trailer hitch which is a must for me. If it was white, and had a couple thousand extra miles buffer before the warranty expired (since I'd exceed 50k before I got it back home after picking it up), I would be pulling the trigger on it. Somebody is going to get a nice setup.

-Paul

Looks like a solid winner of a deal to me. So tempting to scoop this one up especially because it also has the trailer hitch which is a must for me. If it was white, and had a couple thousand extra miles buffer before the warranty expired (since I'd exceed 50k before I got it back home after picking it up), I would be pulling the trigger on it. Somebody is going to get a nice setup.

-Paul
Can always have it shipped 😉

The thought did cross my mind, but I am doing a 2-3 week visit of family up and down the west coast and would be racking up a few thousand miles of use before shipping it home where I would then be able go through the car to look for every possible item to be addressed or at least recorded with the SC here before the warranty expired. I also have a blue M3LR and the color doesn’t do well staying clean looking here where it rains nearly every day so I want to go to white in my next car.

-Paul