Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold 2021 Black Model 3 Long Range - 23,300 Miles - $52K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all -

Making a shift in priorities in life and want to focus on paying down my mortgage. Selling my Model 3 which is mint and ready for someone else to enjoy. Details:
  • Late 2021 Build with Tesla Vision
  • I'm the 1st owner, originally took delivery from Denver, CO
  • 23,300 miles
  • Black on black
  • Full front end PPF since new
  • 35% Ceramic tint on side windows; 70% Ceramic on windshield; 20% regular tint on roof
  • Tesmanian All-weather Floor Mats
  • Always garaged and very clean
  • Only blemish is a little wheel curb from a parking garage where I couldn't see the curb fully backing in :(
  • Homelink Upgrade
  • OEM from splash guards, custom paint matched; aftermarket rear splash guards, also paint matched - both have PPF protection underneath
  • Battery never charged to 100%, always kept in 80-90% range and little Super Charging
  • C/F OEM Replica Spoiler from RPM Tesla
$52k and comes with original aero covers, and carpet floor mats. All documentation from online order to Service Center receipts are in hand. There is a lien, but I will work with you. Located in Las Cruces, NM.

Let me know if I can answer any questions or provide more photos. Thanks!
IMG_0693.JPG

IMG_0695.JPG

IMG_0697.JPG

IMG_0699.JPG

IMG_0702.JPG

IMG_0704.JPG

$52K was what my wife paid for her Model 3 RWD, NEW. I note you don't tell us if it's a RWD or AWD. I'd bet some of us would like to know what YOU paid for it, and how much profit you're trying to make here. Sounds like you decided you didn't like the car all that much and want your money back, possibly with interest, AFTER you drove it 23K miles. Such a deal!!

Usually, a used car sells for considerably less than new, sometimes for only half. Wifey's car is also blue, which is a lot prettier than black, in my opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.