Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model S Long Range Refresh

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took a chance a ordered my 2021 Model S Long Range (RN1143X, Red, Black interior, 19", no FSD) in Jan, just before Tesla announced the new Model S Long Range Refresh. After seven months, still no word on a firm delivery date. A "July" date has popped up a couple of times and it has also disappeared too (blank now again).

So while I wait, anyone know if my 2015 Model S 3D MAXpider All-Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model S 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 Custom Fit Car Floor Liners, Kagu Series (1st & 2nd Row, Black) will fit the new S? Amazon says it may not fit but I haven't seen anything that would indicate the interior floor dimensions of the new S are any different.

I know, I know, "just order a new set of mats" but they've actually held up well and still look pretty good. If they don't fit, I'll also have to find a new home them and the Topfit Model S Sunroof Panoramic Roof Sunshades Compatible for Tesla Model S(2013-2018) Version Fixed Glass Roof(2 of Set) and my Topfit Model S Center Console Organizer Compatible Tesla Model S Silicone Center Container Cup Holder Storage Box(Black New Version).

PS
Any other folks in Hawaii with a 2021 Model S Long Range with 19" order in the same waiting line?

I would think that Plaid S would be delivered first and they just released the delivery hold over the weekend. I'm guesstimating September for our Plaid with CF delivery and August for Plaid S with wood interior. But who knows, LR S could come out by September too.

Upvote 0
I took a chance a ordered my 2021 Model S Long Range (RN1143X, Red, Black interior, 19", no FSD) in Jan, just before Tesla announced the new Model S Long Range Refresh. After seven months, still no word on a firm delivery date. A "July" date has popped up a couple of times and it has also disappeared too (blank now again).

So while I wait, anyone know if my 2015 Model S 3D MAXpider All-Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model S 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 Custom Fit Car Floor Liners, Kagu Series (1st & 2nd Row, Black) will fit the new S? Amazon says it may not fit but I haven't seen anything that would indicate the interior floor dimensions of the new S are any different.

I know, I know, "just order a new set of mats" but they've actually held up well and still look pretty good. If they don't fit, I'll also have to find a new home them and the Topfit Model S Sunroof Panoramic Roof Sunshades Compatible for Tesla Model S(2013-2018) Version Fixed Glass Roof(2 of Set) and my Topfit Model S Center Console Organizer Compatible Tesla Model S Silicone Center Container Cup Holder Storage Box(Black New Version).

PS
Any other folks in Hawaii with a 2021 Model S Long Range with 19" order in the same waiting line?
Yikes! I ordered my S LR on July 3 and it arrived at Scottsdale SC today, to my surprise. FAST!

according to the Tesla website accessory store floor mats 2020 back will not fit.

Upvote 0
3D MAXpider floor mats, Kagu series) for refreshed Model S - just got through talking to 3D U-Ace in California to find out about whether their 2021 mats are compatible with the refreshed Model S. Unfortunately, the news is not good. They have been unable to get their hands on a refreshed Model S so that they can scan the dimensions for manufacturing the new version. Once they are able to scan, they will then wind up sending the info to Taiwan where the product is manufactured. At that point it is estimated that actual shipping to retailers/individuals may not happen for another 6 months. If anyone is interested in helping them expedite their process, contact them in Fontana, CA, and schedule taking your vehicle in to let them scan it. Contact Kimberly Moore at (909)350-8808. For those of you who don't like how bright their 3D logo is on their mats, they have listened to the feedback and all new mats will have a darkened logo. Attached are photos they sent me showing the prior logo and the darkened logo which will be on new shipments.

Attachments

• 3D maxPider Dark Badge Teaser 2_s.jpeg
    3D maxPider Dark Badge Teaser 2_s.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 114
  • 3D maxPiderDark Badge Teaser_s.jpeg
    3D maxPiderDark Badge Teaser_s.jpeg
    60.3 KB · Views: 78
Upvote 0
3D MAXpider floor mats, Kagu series) for refreshed Model S - just got through talking to 3D U-Ace in California to find out about whether their 2021 mats are compatible with the refreshed Model S. Unfortunately, the news is not good. They have been unable to get their hands on a refreshed Model S so that they can scan the dimensions for manufacturing the new version. Once they are able to scan, they will then wind up sending the info to Taiwan where the product is manufactured. At that point it is estimated that actual shipping to retailers/individuals may not happen for another 6 months. If anyone is interested in helping them expedite their process, contact them in Fontana, CA, and schedule taking your vehicle in to let them scan it. Contact Kimberly Moore at (909)350-8808. For those of you who don't like how bright their 3D logo is on their mats, they have listened to the feedback and all new mats will have a darkened logo. Attached are photos they sent me showing the prior logo and the darkened logo which will be on new shipments.
Thank you for the information. Fingers crossed it will happen. Greatly appreciate your time and effort posting this.

Upvote 0