Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Tesla Model 3 SR+ For Sale (~1,100 miles)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my 2021 Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus. The car only has 1,100 miles - still looks and feels brand new. No issues at all, you are basically looking at a brand new car. $43,000.

Pictures are too big too upload here so I uploaded them to this link:
I took delivery of the car on June 4th, 2021. Here are the official specs:
Standard Range Plus Rear-Wheel Drive
All Black Interior
Midnight Silver Metallic 18’’
Aero Wheels
Basic Autopilot
Does not have FSD but it can be purchased and added virtually.

Extra accessories included:
20% Ceramic Tint - Johnson Film (Lifetime Warranty)
3D All-Weather Floor Mats
Belkin Anti-Glare Screen Protector
Lug nut and Center Cap covers
Aero Wheel Caps Storage Tote Bag

The car does not have a single scratch or flaw on it as you can see in the pictures. The Aero wheels covers are currently off the car to give it a sportier look but will be included and can be put back on easily. It will also include the standard mobile charger that comes with the car.
2021 is the first year of the model 3 refresh which includes many updates to the car such as the blacked out trim, automatic trunk, heat pump for better winter range, new center dash layout, etc.

Full disclosure: the car had one very minor accident on July 2nd which caused a dent in the front bumper. Everything was fully repaired and refreshed through Ultimate Collision in Edison, the only Tesla Certified body shop nearby. This accident was extremely minor, I can show you the picture of the damage. The car still has a clean title and looks/drives better than brand new.

There is a lien on the car with Wells Fargo, we can go to a local branch to pay off the loan and have the title transferred directly to the new buyer.

Currently NJ has an incentive where all purchases of EV’s, new or used, do not have to pay sales tax. So if you are buying this car to register in NJ, you will not have to pay sales tax.

I am selling this car as it was sort of an impulse purchase for me and not something I thought through financially. The car is amazing and I will definitely miss it, however as a recent college graduate I decided that I need to prioritize my student loans and save up for other life expenses. Message me for any other questions or to see the car. Serious buyers only!