Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model Y LR White on White, 19" Gemini, with Tow Package SoCal $60K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivered new from Tesla in June, currently just under 4000 miles. Everything runs and works fine. We purchased this thinking it would replace one of our two Model S's, but decided to keep the S's instead. Thought that the Y's extra space, newer technology batteries, and height might make it a better car. But we prefer the air suspension in the S and the instrument cluster behind the steering wheel. $60,000 and it's yours.

Car Details​

Specs​

Autopilot
Black and White Premium Interior
Pearl White Multi-Coat (PPSW)
Premium Interior
19’’ Gemini Wheels
Long Range All-Wheel Drive
Five Seat Interior
Supercharger Network Access + Pay-as-you-go

Warranty​

Active​

Basic Vehicle Limited Warranty
Expires June 26, 2026 or 50,000 total miles, whichever comes first
Battery Limited Warranty
Expires June 26, 2030 or 120,000 total miles, whichever comes first
Drive Unit Limited Warranty
Expires June 26, 2030 or 120,000 total miles, whichever comes first
IMG_8288.JPEG
IMG_8292.JPEG
IMG_8294.JPEG
IMG_8298.JPEG
IMG_8301.JPEG
IMG_8305.JPEG
IMG_8307.JPEG
IMG_8312.JPEG
IMG_8315.JPEG

Attachments

• IMG_8317.JPEG
    IMG_8317.JPEG
    659.5 KB · Views: 38
It's ludicrous that when spending nearly $70k on a new car, you have a garage door opener dangling from the sun visor.

I'm in the market to again buy a model Y but have been shopping around at other possibilities.
My favorite at this time is the Kia EV6 GT-Line which comes loaded with the following features:
Auto-dimming rear view mirror with garage door opener
Head-up display
Ventilated front seats
360 surround camera
Opening sunroof with shade
20" wheels
RWD (AWD adds around $4k)
All this for under $54k msrp (if you can find one for that).

For $70k Tesla should have these standard features also.
I am coming from a 2022 Hyundai Ioniq 5 SEL RWD and the quality of Hyundai/Kia far
surpasses that of Tesla. I have not yet sat in the 2023 Kia yet, but fear that the sunroof will cut
down on my headroom and I won't be comfortable (I'm 6'4").
If the Kia does not work out for me, I will probably come back and buy another model Y because
it has the most range compared to other cars I've shopped, including Volvo XC40 Recharge, C40 Recharge (each around 225 mile range),
VW ID4 around 250 miles, and Chevy Bolt EUV (tremendous value now that they've reduced the price by $6k) but very cheaply made.

I liked my 2021 MY but Hyundai/Kia are miles ahead on quality, fit, and finish.
And I'm sure the resale value will also suffer compared to Tesla. Trade-off to consider.

Reactions: kingkong5
It's ludicrous that when spending nearly $70k on a new car, you have a garage door opener dangling from the sun visor.

I'm in the market to again buy a model Y but have been shopping around at other possibilities.
My favorite at this time is the Kia EV6 GT-Line which comes loaded with the following features:
Auto-dimming rear view mirror with garage door opener
Head-up display
Ventilated front seats
360 surround camera
Opening sunroof with shade
20" wheels
RWD (AWD adds around $4k)
All this for under $54k msrp (if you can find one for that).

For $70k Tesla should have these standard features also.
I am coming from a 2022 Hyundai Ioniq 5 SEL RWD and the quality of Hyundai/Kia far
surpasses that of Tesla. I have not yet sat in the 2023 Kia yet, but fear that the sunroof will cut
down on my headroom and I won't be comfortable (I'm 6'4").
If the Kia does not work out for me, I will probably come back and buy another model Y because
it has the most range compared to other cars I've shopped, including Volvo XC40 Recharge, C40 Recharge (each around 225 mile range),
VW ID4 around 250 miles, and Chevy Bolt EUV (tremendous value now that they've reduced the price by $6k) but very cheaply made.

I liked my 2021 MY but Hyundai/Kia are miles ahead on quality, fit, and finish.
And I'm sure the resale value will also suffer compared to Tesla. Trade-off to consider.

LOL. That's a big response on someone's sales ad just because they had a garage door opener in the picture.

Reactions: mOny718