Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model Y Performance Reservation for Sale - Los Angeles - Immediate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am interested. What would happen to my current reservation if I get yours transferred over to my account? Would I need to cancel prior to accepting yours?

I am assuming you have received the VIN already. Were you able to confirm if your order has Ryzen and Li Ion 12v?

Yes, they received a VIN but unsure about Ryzen and 12v. Let me ask. Your reservation would be left alone unless you cancel it. If you do, you can dispute with Tesla to credit it back to you since you took delivery of another one. Not sure though 100%. Maybe you can unload your reservation when it's closer to delivery?

I am interested. What would happen to my current reservation if I get yours transferred over to my account? Would I need to cancel prior to accepting yours?

I am assuming you have received the VIN already. Were you able to confirm if your order has Ryzen and Li Ion 12v?

If you can wait, I think you can get new inventory MYP in the next few weeks -- March is when deliveries happen and folks back out, and everything shows up online.

No need to pay extra $$

Just my 2c