Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 PLAID FSD RED/WHITE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm taking delivery of my dream car on Tuesday but work is taking me out of country for an indefinite period of time and the wife doesn't want to leave it in the garage until we come back.

On top of already being the most amazing production car ever built imo, it has the following options that I think make it perfect;

Red Multi-Coat Paint (With a car this fast, ya gotta go red lol)
19" Tempest Wheels (396mi range)
Black and White Premium Interior with Walnut Decor (Isn't even an option anymore but is gorgeous)
Full Self-Driving Capability (A good investment right now in my humble opinion as I believe the price will be going up soon)

I can hardly wait to take delivery as I know it's going to be an amazing car. I've be waiting on it for a good while. I'm not trying to make money on the sale, just recoup some of my costs with insurance, registration, etc.

I don't intend on putting a bunch of miles on it, I want to keep it perfect for its next home. If you're interested and would like to make a deal please reach out to me.

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_4317.PNG
    IMG_4317.PNG
    366.5 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_4319.jpg
    IMG_4319.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_4318.jpg
    IMG_4318.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 93
Why not just not take delivery at this point? Sorry to hear you won't get to enjoy this amazing car!
We thought about it, and honestly if there is no interest by next week we might not take it. I just really wanted to get to see it and drive it at least once before heading out.

(We also don't leave till January so if I had to keep it for a month and then resell it's an option.)

Reactions: Draketurner