Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 M3 RWD (Base Model) Subwoofer Installation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First time owner of a Tesla and bought a new 2023 Model 3 RWD. I was told to ask the question here, is it possible to install a subwoofer to the newest vehicle? I heard that it’s different than the previous years.

This is not the Long Range Model 3 or Performance Model 3.

I'm not sure how to PM you but I am very interested in how you did it and what you used. I have a friend who wrecked their 2023 Model Y Perf. and I took the sub and the amp out of the back. I'm hoping to be able to install it in my 2023 model 3 RWD. Is that possible?
The sub enclosure is slightly different between the 3 and Y, your Y enclosure may not fit well in the 3. The amp is unusable at this point as the signals that feed it from the premium system just don't exist in a RWD. If you can make the enclosure fit, you could download and 3D print one of my free amp brackets and add an aftermarket amp to power the sub. rwaudio.com/free-downloads. I'm not sure if the mounting points are the same as the model 3 amplifier but if you take some pictures of the amp/enclosure I could probably confirm if it's close or not.

Upvote 0