Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model X rear screen does not retain Disney Plus user log-in info

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We just picked up our new 2023 Model X last Monday. Besides the rear screen audio output issues that others have discussed, and I share, I discovered yet another, albeit minor, annoyance. While Netflix and Hulu retain my sign-in info when using either screen, the Disney Plus bundle does NOT retain this info when using the rear screen. I have to input our username and password each time I want to watch it on the rear screen.

A more irritating thing is that Netflix, on either screen, repeatedly gives me error code T7703-1290. It lets me select the user and browse through its movies and shows, but when I select one, the error code pops up. It's not a wifi issue, because Hulu works just fine. Does anybody have any ideas?

Have had both of these issues since I got the car. I'm assuming it's related to the current software update as I never got logged out on my Y. Sure does make my daughter complain. Hopefully it will be resolved by the holiday update!

We just picked up our new 2023 Model X last Monday. Besides the rear screen audio output issues that others have discussed, and I share, I discovered yet another, albeit minor, annoyance. While Netflix and Hulu retain my sign-in info when using either screen, the Disney Plus bundle does NOT retain this info when using the rear screen. I have to input our username and password each time I want to watch it on the rear screen.

A more irritating thing is that Netflix, on either screen, repeatedly gives me error code T7703-1290. It lets me select the user and browse through its movies and shows, but when I select one, the error code pops up. It's not a wifi issue, because Hulu works just fine. Does anybody have any ideas?
Did you ever find a solution to this issue? We have a 2022 Mxp and having these exact same issues. Software is up to date.