Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 2023 Tesla Model Y Wheel Covers Upgrade, Efficiency and Range Boost!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now you are probably an owner of a Model 3 and Model Y and you don't like the standard wheels. Or just think they aren’t good-looking enough, so before you jump to other wheel upgrade options, Here is another way you can upgrade: wheel covers or hubcaps offer aesthetic and practical benefits to the wheel. They can give your wheels an affordable facelift.

图片1.png

This style of wheel cover is for the Model Y in the picture.

They are snapped on the wheel hub and cover the rim; they just look like actual wheels because they include plastic imitation spokes. And they are slightly large to cover the whole rim, which protects the entire wheel surface. Potential dangers include weather conditions, rust, abrasions, damage from accidents, and curb rash, to name a few.

图片2.png

And repairing a set of curb rash wheels may cost more. Painted wheels can be color matched and sprayed over again, but the fact is that some curb rash and other damage just can’t be buffed out, and it is something that you may well experience again. Or, replacing your wheels with 20"/21" Überturbine wheels or aftermarket wheels is also very costly.

图片3.png
图片4.png

A brand new set of wheel covers can spruce up your old wheels or bring a brand new look to your pride and joy. And another big advantage is that, thanks to its turbine design, the aero wheel cover improves efficiency and boosts range for your trip.

Here is a test video for your reference.

Upgrading your current covers with our wheel covers will make your Model Y more stylish and sleek! The wheel looks completely different from your typical standard wheel cover, and with a cool black matte finish, these accessories will enhance your car's appearance to new heights.

图片5.png

Engineered to fit right over your original wheel, each cover is made of durable ABS material, high-impact ABS plastic, and is weather-resistant and able to withstand the extreme heat and freezing conditions.

图片6.png

If your factory wheel covers are boring and don’t draw any attention, you can turn to OUR WHEEL COVER!!

Last edited:
I ordered a set to be delivered to Rhode Island from California. It took about a week to receive them. Well packaged and they fit and looked great.
I had a question and they answered it almost immediately.
I would do business with them again. Except for Amazon I haven't bought from anyone else in years.

I ordered a set to be delivered to Rhode Island from California. It took about a week to receive them. Well packaged and they fit and looked great.
I had a question and they answered it almost immediately.
I would do business with them again. Except for Amazon I haven't bought from anyone else in years.
Thank you for your commens, Jim. I hope you enjoy it!

New upgrade with another version of directional wheel cover for Model Y

A new style 19'' Dynamics Wheel Cover for Tesla Model Y just launched! Check it out for a special 20% discount.
19'' Dynamics Wheel Cover for Tesla Model Y.jpg
19 inch Dynamics Wheel Cover for Tesla Model Y.jpg