Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

21 Arachnids Wheel/Tire

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for a new set of 21" Arachnids in the NY area.
Also open to shipping if that makes the most sense.

Thanks
Hi I have brand new wheels just delivered by tesla 2 days back which I don't need . Attaching pictures. Will sell for 4500. pick up location zip code 08043 . Attaching picture. I will be in edison area tomorrow if it is more convenient for you. let me know.
I bought a Tesla model S with standard wheels but Tesla charged me for high performance wheels. When I noticed that (after the fact) they shipped me an extra set of high performance 21 inch wheels instead of a refund.
Well here it its is guys. Brand new in original packing. Price is $6000 on Tesla website--- yours for a deeply discounted price!!
20190131_075152.jpg

I think you have what are called "sonic carbon twin turbines".

The "arachnids" were a special award for owners that generated enough referral business through the referral incentive program (which no longer exists now.)

arachnids.png

Last edited:
Hi I have brand new wheels just delivered by tesla 2 days back which I don't need . Attaching pictures. Will sell for 4500. pick up location zip code 08043 . Attaching picture. I will be in edison area tomorrow if it is more convenient for you. let me know.
I bought a Tesla model S with standard wheels but Tesla charged me for high performance wheels. When I noticed that (after the fact) they shipped me an extra set of high performance 21 inch wheels instead of a refund.
Well here it its is guys. Brand new in original packing. Price is $6000 on Tesla website--- yours for a deeply discounted price!!
View attachment 373810

you have sonic carbon twin turbines.

View attachment 378483
I have a referral award package that includes 21” Silver Arachnid wheels, tires and TPMS. I think I can order them to be delivered and installed at your local service center.

Noticed that these may be in AZ? If so, am a potential buyer there as we have a home we're eventually moving to in Glendale.

If not, and Tesla will install them wherever, we'll probably have them installed in the DFW area.

How much are you asking for the set?

Thanks.

Mark
Hurst, TX

p.s. Feel free to PM me if that's more apropos.

Looking for a new set of 21" Arachnids in the NY area.
Also open to shipping if that makes the most sense.

Thanks
Hi, If you are still looking for these, I have my referral award that allows me to order the 21" Arachnids. Lemme know asap if interested. Ping me at 650-271-3689. They can be sent to any Service Center for installations. I can send the referral code for you to order it at your preferred location.
  • Forged Performance Wheels for Model 3, 21” Arachnid Wheels for Model S or 22” Turbine Wheels for Model X
    Wheels are shipped to your selected Service Center 6-8 weeks after award selection. Your Service Center will contact you once your wheels are available for pick-up. Forged performance wheels for Model 3 Wheels will be available for installation starting Summer 2019.

Noticed that these may be in AZ? If so, am a potential buyer there as we have a home we're eventually moving to in Glendale.

If not, and Tesla will install them wherever, we'll probably have them installed in the DFW area.

How much are you asking for the set?

Thanks.

Mark
Hurst, TX

p.s. Feel free to PM me if that's more apropos.
Hi, If you are still looking for these, I have my referral award that allows me to order the 21" Arachnids/22 in Turbine wheels (Black/SIlver). Lemme know asap if interested. Ping me at 650-271-3689. They can be sent to any Service Center for installations. I can send the referral code for you to order it at your preferred location.
  • Forged Performance Wheels for Model 3, 21” Arachnid Wheels for Model S or 22” Turbine Wheels for Model X
    Wheels are shipped to your selected Service Center 6-8 weeks after award selection. Your Service Center will contact you once your wheels are available for pick-up. Forged performance wheels for Model 3 Wheels will be available for installation starting Summer 2019.