Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Silver Arachnid Wheels - Staggered with no tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These are two different rims..the other two are clean. I didn't realize there was rash on the other - wife's car :). It is cosmetic and my detailer said the repair on that stuff is pretty easy - I have a referral for a wheel guy in orange county if you want.

Attachments

• 20200831_093121.jpg
    20200831_093121.jpg
    381.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 20200831_093157.jpg
    20200831_093157.jpg
    610 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
These are two different rims..the other two are clean. I didn't realize there was rash on the other - wife's car :). It is cosmetic and my detailer said the repair on that stuff is pretty easy - I have a referral for a wheel guy in orange county if you want.

i've seen these go as low as $2000-$2200 with brand new michelin supersports which are $1346 (not including tax or installation) on tire rack, so lets say they're around $850 without tires in NEW condition, i'd have to get the wheels repaired, is your wheel guy son from garden grove? that seems to be who everyone goes to in orange county, he charges $100 per wheel for repair, so we're looking at $650.

yea i'll make the drive down if you can do $650. i just happen to be going near there for labor day next weekend. let me know and we can make it happen

EDIT: are you including TPMS?

These touch up really well just FYI. If you smooth and fill the rash a little, and touch up with silver it’s pretty hard to tell anything is there closer than a foot or two. The grey turbines show the smallest chip no matter what you do but the silver is a little more forgiving.