Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Silver Arachnids **RIMS ONLY** for sale Toronto

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

My referral wheels came in and I have a set of silver arachnids for sale. Rims only as tires I took for my existing turbines. These are extremely rare now that referral program is over. Forged light weight rims. No rubber I am willing to let go for $3000. Can meet within a 50km radius around Toronto. Rims are brand new in box never mounted and will come with TPMS.

Hi everyone,

My referral wheels came in and I have a set of silver arachnids for sale. Rims only as tires I took for my existing turbines. These are extremely rare now that referral program is over. Forged light weight rims. No rubber I am willing to let go for $3000. Can meet within a 50km radius around Toronto. Rims are brand new in box never mounted and will come with TPMS.

Sent you a PM.

3000 CAD or USD? These are selling on here for 2800 with tires! GLWS.

They were when there was a over supply of them. Now they sell for over $4,000 with tires on ebay if u can even find any anymore. I thought the idiots asking for $5,000 on ebay had lost their mind.Instead they waited till the supply ran out and actually are getting close to that. I bought some for $3,000 with tires. LMK where these magical ones for $2,800 are cuz I want some more