Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 50% OFF Hansshow Yoke Steering Wheel, F62, H7plus & Ultra Mini Screen Display

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Black Friday Promotion Don't miss Hansshow Black Friday Bonanza! 🛍️ The Best Price Of The Year UP to 50% OFF with code HSTMC

Snap Up Your Favorites - Enjoy 50% OFF on Our Top-Selling Products! ⏰ LIMITED TIME ONLY. Plus, Get a Festive Bonus: FREE Christmas Welcome Lights with Our Exclusive Bundle Deal! 🎄🎁"

Free shipping with FEDEX. Spend Over $600 and Get 10% back in gift card! Shop More, Gain More

改1.png

222222.png
画板 3.png

Would be really nice is you provided a bit more support. I bought last week your Hansshow V3 7.5 screen for the rear. It was easy to install (despite the ropey instructions). Thanks to some YouTubers who had excellent video guides. However, a few days in the screen freezes and becomes unresponsive. It works 20% of the time and the rest it loads up and then at some point the screen while on just doesnt respond to any touch.

I've contacted Hansshow support who keep sending me the same video in chinese of someone closing the 'apps' to free up memory. This is not my issue as when I can actually use the screen, all background apps are closed. Franky thats a bit patronising as I run an Android development studio and know this isnt the issue.

I've basically been given a lemon and it seems that Hansshow couldnt really care less. Such a shame as its a great peice of kit when it works but sadly mine is usless.

Would be great to get some sort of reply.

Would be really nice is you provided a bit more support. I bought last week your Hansshow V3 7.5 screen for the rear. It was easy to install (despite the ropey instructions). Thanks to some YouTubers who had excellent video guides. However, a few days in the screen freezes and becomes unresponsive. It works 20% of the time and the rest it loads up and then at some point the screen while on just doesnt respond to any touch.

I've contacted Hansshow support who keep sending me the same video in chinese of someone closing the 'apps' to free up memory. This is not my issue as when I can actually use the screen, all background apps are closed. Franky thats a bit patronising as I run an Android development studio and know this isnt the issue.

I've basically been given a lemon and it seems that Hansshow couldnt really care less. Such a shame as its a great peice of kit when it works but sadly mine is usless.

Would be great to get some sort of reply.
Hi, please try update your unit version. I could't send you the file here as the file size is too large and it will be nice if you could DM me with your email address. Thanks

Thank you very much for your help. Was sent the files this morning and have done the update.

I forgot to take a screenshot of the version number of CAN but noticed the version of the MCU seems to be an older build. dated 09/19/25 (us date) vs 05/??/23. Have also noticed since the MCU/CAN upgraded the screen doesnt turn off when the car is locked up as it does with the previous version that came with the device. When the doors are locked it would turn off, however it seems to remain on a lot longer. Eventually it turns off but not too sure if I installed a newer version or rolled back.

Please is it possible to let me know which should be the latest build versions numbers and If i have been given an older version - please can I be sent the newer one. So far the screen hasnt frozen so thats a huge plus!

Thank you so much for all your help again!

Thank you very much for your help. Was sent the files this morning and have done the update.

I forgot to take a screenshot of the version number of CAN but noticed the version of the MCU seems to be an older build. dated 09/19/25 (us date) vs 05/??/23. Have also noticed since the MCU/CAN upgraded the screen doesnt turn off when the car is locked up as it does with the previous version that came with the device. When the doors are locked it would turn off, however it seems to remain on a lot longer. Eventually it turns off but not too sure if I installed a newer version or rolled back.

Please is it possible to let me know which should be the latest build versions numbers and If i have been given an older version - please can I be sent the newer one. So far the screen hasnt frozen so thats a huge plus!

Thank you so much for all your help again!
We just sent the MCU update file to your email, please check 😀

@Hansshow - I’ve placed an order on your website on Dec 4 2023 ( Order # HS32048) 2 products - A rear display H7 plus and the new F9 screen. I’m based in Australia.

However, I don’t see any update on my order even after 3 days and I don’t even know if it will be shipped in time. Your support team is non-commital and don’t provide proper updates.

Can you pls help expedite the order shipment to Australia?