Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessories work with M3 & MY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious to see if all or some of the model 3 accessories would work in the model y or not. If we will have to wait for vendors to make them. Wraps for dash, center console, floor mats etc. ready for the first round of folks to start checking.

I picked up a few things in preparation. Especially the Taptes USB hub since it ships from China. Worst case is that I keep them on me to sell at cost to an M3 owner if they don't fit. I also got a matte screen protector (tempered glass) and the dual wireless charging pad. All things I really want. I already formatted a spare SSD for teslacam, music, and audiobooks haha.

I picked up a few things in preparation. Especially the Taptes USB hub since it ships from China. Worst case is that I keep them on me to sell at cost to an M3 owner if they don't fit. I also got a matte screen protector (tempered glass) and the dual wireless charging pad. All things I really want. I already formatted a spare SSD for teslacam, music, and audiobooks haha.
That’s exactly what I’m wanting to do! I want to have those main things for day one! Plus I wasn’t to get a abs cover for the center console. We know it’s 7?% model 3 so I’m assuming those things should fit. I’ll probably just go for it. I’m worried about the hub taptes hub taking so long. I have a spare ssd here I’m going to format. I’m glad I’m not the only one wanting to plan ahead

i made a folder on my desktop and just put a bunch of links in there. i want seat covers, plasti-dip for wheels and trim, sound deadening stuff, and the above-mentioned electronic stuff. probably could pre-order the screen protector.

when i went to order the screen protector, i found that they are already starting to add model y to things that will be exactly the same

https://www.amazon.com/Tech-Armor-A...uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

Reactions: SoRandom
i made a folder on my desktop and just put a bunch of links in there. i want seat covers, plasti-dip for wheels and trim, sound deadening stuff, and the above-mentioned electronic stuff. probably could pre-order the screen protector.

when i went to order the screen protector, i found that they are already starting to add model y to things that will be exactly the same

https://www.amazon.com/Tech-Armor-A...uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl
I caught that they went ahead and put the y for the screen protectors. I ordered the hub and wireless pad from TapTes they were on sale. They aren’t shipping till the end of February. The only other thing I’m getting ahead is the screen. I have a ssd for my laptop I’m going to use.

I caught that they went ahead and put the y for the screen protectors. I ordered the hub and wireless pad from TapTes they were on sale. They aren’t shipping till the end of February. The only other thing I’m getting ahead is the screen. I have a ssd for my laptop I’m going to use.
i'm not sure how much i will use sentry mode, but have heard good things about it. i don't drive all that much and at work i have a spot at our firehouse. still, i want to use all the toys LOL. i will also have to see how good and how fast the bluetooth is for music, otherwise i can put it on a stick. i don't stream, i have 150 gig of my own stuff.

Reactions: SoRandom
i'm not sure how much i will use sentry mode, but have heard good things about it. i don't drive all that much and at work i have a spot at our firehouse. still, i want to use all the toys LOL. i will also have to see how good and how fast the bluetooth is for music, otherwise i can put it on a stick. i don't stream, i have 150 gig of my own stuff.
I commute to work so I mostly listen to audio books. Otherwise I use radio apps.