Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aero Wheel Cap Kit for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit

I bought this in anticipation of getting the Tesla winter tire kit. The kit was backordered and so I went a different route (aftermarket). I am now left with this kit.

It is unused but opened (to determine if the caps fit the hub of my aftermarket wheel...they did not). If you are interested in purchasing the kit and in the U.S. PM me. I will pay for the shipping. Ex-U.S. I am happy to send it to you but we need to sort out the charges.

Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit

I bought this in anticipation of getting the Tesla winter tire kit. The kit was backordered and so I went a different route (aftermarket). I am now left with this kit.

It is unused but opened (to determine if the caps fit the hub of my aftermarket wheel...they did not). If you are interested in purchasing the kit and in the U.S. PM me. I will pay for the shipping. Ex-U.S. I am happy to send it to you but we need to sort out the charges.

Just curious which after market heels did u buy for winter wheels?

I bought the RTX Contour. They were recommended by my tire shop. This is the first time I’ve used two sets of wheels and first experience with RTX. They balanced style with the price I was willing to pay for a dedicated winter setup. I’m fairly sure I posted a pic somewhere on TMC.
Thanks for the info. Are you happy with them?