Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone in the Pacific Northwest get FULL PPF on their car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hate dealing with shops getting quotes... I hate the "bring it down and we'll look at it" or three or four call backs to see if I'm going to schedule when to get it done, etc. So.... I'm hoping I can crowd source some information here from you guys first. I understand it might not be 100% accurate but will give me some ideas of the actual cost some of you spent.

I'm curious about the price you've paid for full PPF on your Model 3 in the last year or so in the Pacific Northwest (mainly WA state and maybe Portland area but would consider up to Vancouver BC and even into Idaho). I really just care about Xpel Ultimate Plus and Xpel Stealth but I guess you could toss in what you paid for other brands...

Also, did this include a one or two step paint correction, or did you have to pay extra for that?

With interest rates so low and a pretty decent trade offer on my car (from Carvana for what that's worth) I'm debating selling mine and buying a new 2020 (can't refinance my 2019 because NADA doesn't have values yet and I hate not being at this record low interest). If I did this I would want full PPF this time around (right now I just have full front) and want to consider that part of my cost to see how the numbers work out. I'm also kicking around the idea of black with stealth or just white with ultimate plus. (Currently have blue)

I currently have my brand-new black 2020 M3P in for a full XPEL Stealth wrap, chrome delete, and window tint at Eastside Auto Salon in Bellevue. I called all the XPEL installers in the area and his quote was on the low side for a full wrap and they are XPEL Platinum certified. They have great Yelp reviews and a friend was very happy with the job they did on his Porsche. They do a lot of high end cars and are right on auto row in Bellevue next to McLaren, Aston, RR, Bentley, etc. dealers. Ask for Ben.

I currently have my brand-new black 2020 M3P in for a full XPEL Stealth wrap, chrome delete, and window tint at Eastside Auto Salon in Bellevue. I called all the XPEL installers in the area and his quote was on the low side for a full wrap and they are XPEL Platinum certified. They have great Yelp reviews and a friend was very happy with the job they did on his Porsche. They do a lot of high end cars and are right on auto row in Bellevue next to McLaren, Aston, RR, Bentley, etc. dealers. Ask for Ben.

How much? The quotes I've seen others post are from $5k to $11k so....

Okay I'm nowhere near your location but here in Texas. Just bought my 2020 model 3 performance and expel wanted $7,700 for full stealth wrap only. I went with a local shop that had really good reviews and has done a ton of Teslas. Came out to $7,450 for full expel stealth wrap on my white model 3, satin black chrome delete and expel XR plus tint on all windows including front window.

Okay I'm nowhere near your location but here in Texas. Just bought my 2020 model 3 performance and expel wanted $7,700 for full stealth wrap only. I went with a local shop that had really good reviews and has done a ton of Teslas. Came out to $7,450 for full expel stealth wrap on my white model 3, satin black chrome delete and expel XR plus tint on all windows including front window.
I am looking at $7900 for Stealth wrap, chrome delete and ceramic tint. That is very good for the Seattle area. Some shops are much higher. They have done a lot of Teslas also.

Work in progress shots of my M3P getting a full XPEL Stealth wrap and chrome blackout at Eastside Auto Salon. Looks great so far. The CF mirror cap and side marker are dry molded gloss CF pieces from RPMTesla. Also doing T logos and door handles.

IMG_1821.jpg
IMG_1822.jpg
IMG_1823.jpg

Reactions: trlengle