Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone near the Tesla in Plano, TX that wants to get 1,000 miles of free Super Charging?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TLLMRRJ

Dec 19, 2019
Houston
The paperwork is being done for me to buy a 2020 M3 AWD with red/white/19 options at the Tesla in Plano. I am in Houston. I already have the mvpa, and it's listed as "new," but has 235 miles on the car, so it's being discounted $1050.

I have to fly up from Houston to pick it up and drive it back, which isn't a problem, but I would hate to get there and find the car has glaring issues that would cause me to reject it. Then I would have to pay to fly home empty handed and confused on what will be my next move. So it would be great to have independent eyes do a quick inspection of the paint, interior, wheels, and any other issues in advance of that trip. I am not sure when that will be yet as I am waiting on more paperwork with the pre-approved loan.

So any Model 3 owners in the Plano area that likes finding excuses to go to the Tesla store, and is very OCD about identifying condition issues with M3's, that also would like to get a 1,000 miles free of supercharging for their time? (I'll basically paypal you the cost of a 1000 miles, but it sounds better than just offering cash).

Let me know please!