Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are there any true plug and play aftermarket tail lights available?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know of any true plug and play aftermarket tail lights for a 2020 M3 other than the AlphaRex brand? Those are a bit pricey at $650. I ordered some other ones from eBay but they weren’t true plug and play even though the description said they were AND the representative I chatted with confirmed. I’m having trouble finding anything. I’m looking for a 1:1 swap out that requires no other wiring harnesses that don’t originally come with the car itself. Thank you in advance.

alpharex taillights are plug and pay and amongst the best looking in terms of style and brightness. tbh aliexpress taillights arent that much cheaper.

edit: urgh i take it back. alpharex taillights are like twice the price. i thought the price was in AUD but turns out it was USD

Last edited:
Reactions: Gokada
Upvote 0
alpharex taillights are plug and pay and amongst the best looking in terms of style and brightness. tbh aliexpress taillights arent that much cheaper.

edit: urgh i take it back. alpharex taillights are like twice the price. i thought the price was in AUD but turns out it was USD
Does anyone know of any true plug and play aftermarket tail lights for a 2020 M3 other than the AlphaRex brand? Those are a bit pricey at $650. I ordered some other ones from eBay but they weren’t true plug and play even though the description said they were AND the representative I chatted with confirmed. I’m having trouble finding anything. I’m looking for a 1:1 swap out that requires no other wiring harnesses that don’t originally come with the car itself. Thank you in

Alpharex lights are very nice looking but at $650 I feel it’s a bit of a rip off.

Upvote 0