Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Audio Help - Radio.com

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Two Audio Issues

1. My wife's favorite radio station is AM only (KLRD 1080) but it simulcasts on Radio.com. I can see the Radio station on the web browser but cannot get audio to work. I know I am just not setting up the audio system correctly and would like a bit of help so she can listen to her local station.
  2. My personal preference is to turn off the sound system all together when I drive - I paid for the quietness, and I like the silence - gives me a chance to just think. The only way I can do that is to just turn the volume down each time I get in the car - is there a way to just turn the media player off/on?? ( She gets…annoyed…each time she gets in the car and her music/news is not on)

Thanks for your help

2018 Model X

No audio is available through the browser to play from any website. There is no magical setting there. If this were possible, half of the complaints about the audio system would probably disappear.

You should be able to connect the phone via Bluetooth, play the radio.com on the phone via the car system, although I have never done that. Your wife will sometimes still not be happy that her content is not playing in the car when she gets in. Or maybe YOU will not be happy because her content IS playing when YOU get in.

Life is full of compromises.

• Funny
Reactions: P85_DA