Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BMS_a036 error on the 2023 MY with only 400mls

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up the new car on Feb 21. On March 8th got BMS_a036 error with only 400mls on the odo.

Drove to the dealer on March 16th. 3 weeks the car was sitting on parking lot and collecting dust, dealer did exactly Nothing to it. At the end of the 4th week they drove it for 40mls and returned the car back to me with the message -- we didn't find anything.

On April 11th error message came back, then again on April 20th. Should I contact Tesla HQ since local Tampa,FL dealer doesn't do anything?

Check out this
Picked up the new car on Feb 21. On March 8th got BMS_a036 error with only 400mls on the odo.

Drove to the dealer on March 16th. 3 weeks the car was sitting on parking lot and collecting dust, dealer did exactly Nothing to it. At the end of the 4th week they drove it for 40mls and returned the car back to me with the message -- we didn't find anything.

On April 11th error message came back, then again on April 20th. Should I contact Tesla HQ since local Tampa,FL dealer doesn't do anything?
Check out this thread : Vehicle may not restart Message

Reactions: Klondike05