Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car wash options for West LA????

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw that, but the only suggestions are for Long Beach. You're the only one who suggested asking the service center.

I'm gonna try just doing waterless myself, since it seems like there isn't any around here.

I guess you didn’t check out the Cities tab on Washos’ site as suggested?

They list these cities served in LA county: LA, San Fernando, Santa Monica, West Hollywood, Pasadena, Van Nuys, Burbank, Marina del Rey, Beverly Hills

Orange county: Santa Ana, Orange, Irvine, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach

I’m not in the area so unfortunately can’t be of much more help. I’d reach out to Washos and see if they might work for you. We seem to have more set locations for waterless washes up my way but even Future Wash up here will come to your locale.

Last edited:
why dont you get a mobile car wash service?

They come to you.
They even bring there own DI water for spot free rinse.
You can look on yelp or google and go with someone who has good feedback.
Call around, and ask for rates... typically i pay about 30-35 dollars for a complete wash + interior armo rall + tires + vac.
Yes its a little more expensive then taking your car to a place, but again, they come to you, there is no line or wait.
I noticed they are mostly all the same if you go with reputable people... (guys with high possitive feedback)

I will never take my car to a car wash, unless its 100% hands + does not go on rails inside a structure, because i have had my rims on another car scratched to hell on those rails. And the car wash will not assist you in any way and blame it was there already when you try.

Infact i had to push legal and have my friend who is an attorney threaten them to go full legal to have the last place i went to pay to fix / restore the curb rashes the machine made.