Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car washes in Fremont

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think there have been a lot of discussions for going through automatic car washes and since those aren’t ideal, I wanted to see if anyone can point me to a Tesla friendly/experience car wash in Fremont.

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I'm trying Future Wash (waterless wash - futurewash.com) today in Santa Row, and the car is moderately dirty from a recent 800mi road trip to Santa Barbara. I'll update on the results later today.

I plan to wash the car myself at home using the ONR method (two buckets and a waterless wash product like Optimum No Rinse). I've never washed a car myself, and hope I don't mess up my car. :)

I also saw my neighbor a few doors down getting someone come to wash his MX in his driveway this weekend, curiously using the two-buckets waterless wash method. I know qweex.co is a service that you could have come to your place and wash your car using the waterless wash. His MX was already looking shiny while the guy was still towel drying it. I might try it sometime.

We’ve been using Future Wash in the South Bay areas. Up further north we’ve been using EcoGreen Autoclean in Redwood City across the bay from Fremont. Happy with them too. We have some of EcoGreen’s body and window wash products at home for quick touch ups.