Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ceramic Coating Recommendations Austin Texas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

Ordered LR AWD Pearl White on Nov 1st. Super excited! Learning so much from all the excellent forums on this site.

Based on other threads sounds like ceramic coating is a great way to add extra paint protection.

Anyone by chance in the Austin/Round Rock Texas area that can recommend a shop that does a quality job?

Cheers

I found Clear Bra North Austin online, per their website they want $1300 for partial front and $2300 full front PPF. I also got a quote from XPEL Austin and it was $995 for partial and $1995 for full front. Quoted $1895 to $2395 for ceramic coating (difference depend on whether you want the wheels and calipers some) and includes paint correction. Said they would apply a 10% discount at this time.

I’m probably going to pass on the PPF option for now.

Been looking at loads DYI ceramic coating videos on YouTube. May try to give that a whirl myself.

I also found these other two thread which were very helpful.
https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/diy-ceramic-coating-vs-professional.130665/

[URL="https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/recommendation-for-ppf-installation-in-austin.121493/"]Recommendation for PPF installation in Austin

[/URL]

No REV Auto Spa bunch of tesla employees opened this shop in Pflugerville. They did my Auto trunk install but they do the full detailing/ceramic coatings/paint correction kind of stuff too. Oh btw, that red tesla in their photos is mine :) Check it out.
Hi foolzrulz

I got in touch with No Rev Auto Spa on doing the window tint on my Model 3. Did you have your tint done there as well? If yes, did you go with 25% all the way round or did you put 15% on the back passenger windows as well as the back window?

I used Sunbusters in Austin for PPF, tint and ceramic. I primarily selected them for the quality of their PPF work, which was outstanding, but I also only wanted to deal with one shop so I used them for the ceramic.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 1.03.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 1.03.42 PM.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 249