Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Covid Service experience at Railside & Creaking front end on model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wanted to share my experience which I though was pretty cool. Model S P85D was making front end creaking sounds when going slow. I thought it was upper control arms or bolts needing tightening (based on research here) but it required both lower aft arms replaced.

Service centre was able to see me the day after I booked after txt'ing them asking for an earlier appointment (told me to come in asap). I txt'd pics of my insurance and license. I received a txt back telling me what parking spot my loaner was parked. I was told to leave my car in front of the garage with the windows down and sign one document waiting in the loaner. I was in and out of the service centre in about 45 seconds with my loaner and not seeing anyone. Similar experience picking up my car. Used my phone app to unlock my car and left loaner keys in the key dropbox. Car is back to super quiet (and feels tighter).

The experience was so smooth and fast I had to share. I hope other service centres are doing the same!