Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dec 2014 P85D + LTE + 4 yr Service Plan. Only has 3,000 miles!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wanting to buy the Model X

Looking to sell my garage queen P85D

Black Solid Paint
Black Next Generation Seats
Piano Black Décor
Black Alcantara Headliner
All Glass Panoramic Roof
21" Grey Turbine Wheels
Dual Chargers
Supercharger Enabled
Tech Package with Autopilot
Smart Air Suspension
Premium Interior Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive

Recently upgraded with LTE
Qualifies for Ludicrous Upgrade

Has 4 yr service plan that expires 1/17/19

Has less than 3,000 miles on it!

Make a reasonable offer if you are serious. Thanks for looking!

Located in Texas

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    325 KB · Views: 140
No doubt a very nice car but was wondering how you arrived at your asking price. It seems high when a new inventory 2015 Model S P85D with similar options plus multi-coat paint, subzero weather package and carbon fiber spoiler can be had for around the same price (or $2K more with full 4 year prepaid service) after federal tax credit or potentially even less with state credits.

No doubt a very nice car but was wondering how you arrived at your asking price. It seems high when a new inventory 2015 Model S P85D with similar options plus multi-coat paint, subzero weather package and carbon fiber spoiler can be had for around the same price (or $2K more with full 4 year prepaid service) after federal tax credit or potentially even less with state credits.

It was a number I would like but if you are interested, make an offer for me to consider. I am having my test drive today on the Model X and will find out the trade-in value Tesla will offer me.