Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Default to Model 3 Section

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was viewing the web based site and wound up at the Model 3 unread posts section. I want to go directly there when opening from now on. I clicked "add to my home screen on my Android thinking it would bring me directly to that link next time. It prompted me to download the TMC app instead of linking directly to the web based site. When I open the TMC app, it brings me to the "Forum List" and then I need to click on models, model 3, unread.......instead of going directly there. I'm sorry if that doesn't make sense.

Upvote 0
In short...I'd like to open the website or app and have it open directly to view only the unread posts in the Model 3 section. Is that possible?
Well I would think there should be a way to bookmark the correct URL. However, we actually have a solution coming which will allow you to setup a custom feed with exactly the filters you are describing and set it to be your 'front page'. We hope to take this live within the next few days. Once you see that update, feel free to tag me here if you need any assistance in getting it to do what you want.

Upvote 0