Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Feeler FS: 20" Uberturbines

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an M3P getting delivered sometime in the next month, EDD is 5/30-6/23, and looking to get rid of my 20" Uberturbines immediately. Looking for $2500 and located in Anaheim, CA. Not looking to ship, so pick up only. LMK!

BEWARE!! I wouldnt trust this seller. I had a deal with him for $2300 for the wheels and put down a deposit for it since he has yet to received the wheels. He returned my deposit today and said he found another seller for that was willing to pay him more. You dont this this when you had agreed on a price! This is not cool, a deal was a deal. Not a good way to do business.

BEWARE!! I wouldnt trust this seller. I had a deal with him for $2300 for the wheels and put down a deposit for it since he has yet to received the wheels. He returned my deposit today and said he found another seller for that was willing to pay him more. You dont this this when you had agreed on a price! This is not cool, a deal was a deal. Not a good way to do business.
I refunded your deposit for wheels that aren't even available yet. The other buyer is also my family friend, so yes, I am going to prioritize them over you. They are also paying my asking price instead of undercutting me. I could've easily strung you along until past my delivery date to tell you I wasn't going to sell to you or that I had changed my order, but I was transparent. Take it however you will. Grow up.

• Disagree
Reactions: Rohhee
I refunded your deposit for wheels that aren't even available yet. The other buyer is also my family friend, so yes, I am going to prioritize them over you. They are also paying my asking price instead of undercutting me. I could've easily strung you along until past my delivery date to tell you I wasn't going to sell to you or that I had changed my order, but I was transparent. Take it however you will. Grow up.
If you make a deal with someone and they give you a deposit, follow through. Doesn't matter if your "family friend" offers more/less or the same afterwards.

You obvisouly don't understand the prinicple of a "closed" deal. GL with the sale of the wheel and better luck to your "family friend"!