Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale 22" Tesla Black Onyx Set of Wheels & Tires - Brand New Never Used (Tampa/Sarasota Area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I am selling a full set of Tesla Model X Onyx 22" wheels with Pirelli Tires. These are direct from Tesla, never mounted or used in any manner. Asking $3,500 or best offer. Local pick up preferred or will ship at buyers cost. Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_2957.jpeg
    IMG_2957.jpeg
    649.1 KB · Views: 256
Hi, I am selling a full set of Tesla Model X Onyx 22" wheels with Pirelli Tires. These are direct from Tesla, never mounted or used in any manner. Asking $3,500 or best offer. Local pick up preferred or will ship at buyers cost. Thank you!
Also interested for local pickup if still available. You are unable to receive PM's for some reason.

Also interested for local pickup if still available. You are unable to receive PM's for some reason.
Yes, interested in pickup today. I’m new as of this morning to this forum and that is why PM is not working I’ve read. What’s the best way to get in tough?… I just created a new gmail e-mail account. Can you e-mail me at [email protected] and I’ll send you my phone number.