Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: Upgraded White 2022 Model 3 Performance only 2000 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Better than new 2022 Tesla Model 3 Performance White exterior and White interior; only 2000 miles
My family and I have the opportunity to buy some land locally which is the only reason I am contemplating selling it.
I have spent quite a bit of money on it in the last couple months to "perfect' the car from the factory. It has never been tracked and the miles will stay low as it is not daily driven.

Xpel paint protection film. I upgraded to their thicker film which is 10mm. I did the full front including a-arms, bottom half of all doors and rear rockers. They also tinted all the windows included the roof and windshield with their top of the line ceramic tint. The windshield is 70% and everything else was tastefully done with 30%. The Xpel bill was $5000.

After the ppf, I had another shop ceramic coat the entire car with Adams Graphene Coating along with the new Apex wheels for $1800.

Forged Apex EC-7R 18x9.5 wheels in Anthracite wrapped in Michelin 4S tires (265/40/18). Set was right over $4000.

Titanium lug nuts. $300

Mountain Pass Performance Comfort Adjustable Coilovers. Car is currently lowered an inch. $2740

Redwood Motorsports Sway Bars and End Links. $990

All suspension work was done by BSP Motorsports in Frisco TX and the labor is not included in the dollar amounts above.

I also added Tesla All Weather floor mats $225, Mud flaps for extra protection, and upgraded all the interior rubber liners (cupholder, center tray, door inserts/organizers etc).
With the suspension labor, I have well over $77,000 in the car and that does not even include TT&L. Willing to let it go for $70,000. The car is flawless and better than new. I will send more pics upon request. Thanks 469-992-7176

Tesla Model 3 Perf side pic.jpg