Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FOR TRADE: MODEL Y 20 INCH INDUCTION RIMS AND TIRES FOR 19 INCH GEMINI RIMS AND TIRES

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys,

I would like to trade my 2020 Model Y Induction Rims and Tires for the Gemini Rims and Tires.

Two of the Induction are in pristine condition. One of the rims does have curb rash as pictured (my mom could never get used to not getting close to the curb with the car). The 4th rim has the smallest of dings on it.

The tires have 10K on them and have a good amount of tread left as pictured.

Looking to do a straight up swap in the NYC Tri State Area.

Mike

Attachments

• IMG_2526.jpg
    IMG_2526.jpg
    710.7 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_2528.jpg
    IMG_2528.jpg
    658.7 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2529.jpg
    IMG_2529.jpg
    615.9 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2530.jpg
    IMG_2530.jpg
    631.5 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_2527.jpg
    IMG_2527.jpg
    520.5 KB · Views: 80
Hi, yes still available. Just messaged you.
Hi guys,

I would like to trade my 2020 Model Y Induction Rims and Tires for the Gemini Rims and Tires.

Two of the Induction are in pristine condition. One of the rims does have curb rash as pictured (my mom could never get used to not getting close to the curb with the car). The 4th rim has the smallest of dings on it.

The tires have 10K on them and have a good amount of tread left as pictured.

Looking to do a straight up swap in the NYC Tri State Area.

Mike
Hi Mike- Just curious why you are switching tire size? I have a M3 and the ride is much smoother than my wifes MYLR with these same rims. Is that the reason you are switching as well?

Hi Mike- Just curious why you are switching tire size? I have a M3 and the ride is much smoother than my wifes MYLR with these same rims. Is that the reason you are switching as well?
Hi DD,
This is on my moms Model Y and she could never get used to the Induction wheels sticking out and being prone to curb rash. That’s why I’m looking to swap out for the Geminis with the hopes that they will provide her greater protection

I personally have the Inductions on Model Y and and love them. Nice and smooth ride.

Mike