Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ford CEO Discusses The Rapid Evolution of EVs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve always thought Jim Farley has a good grasp on the future of EVs, and he’s a good communicator. Here’s a really good discussion on the past, present and future of EVs.

• Love
Reactions: macheboston
I just watched this and came her to post it and saw you already had.

I thought Jim was very open in discussing the current state of affairs for ford and EV manufacturers.

I'd love to see similar interviews with Elon (not a marketing/investor call) and the heads of GM, BYD, Bio, etc.
I have seen Mary Barra talk about EVs as well. I think she is less candid, trying to spin the story to make up for how far behind GM is - but then that’s what shareholders want to hear.

Despite his flaws, I admire what Elon has accomplished. He’s given plenty of interviews? His vision is unparalleled but his timeline predictions have been chronically optimistic…

Reactions: SO16
I’ve always thought Jim Farley has a good grasp on the future of EVs, and he’s a good communicator. Here’s a really good discussion on the past, present and future of EVs.

I'm interested but it looks like the video is most of an hour long. Is there a transcript, audio-only (podcast) version, or TL;DW somewhere?

Why does everything have to be a danged video? Why take 30 minutes to say what could be read in 5?